Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

If Madonna really still cared about the singles c h arts then she would make sure the remixes are on point, release everything the same day, premier her new videos on network TV, do a bunch of radio interviews and have a radio deal in place, and do a bunch of TV performances fir EACH AND EVERY NEW SINGLEMadonna does NONE of the aboveIt all about the music now

I think some of the remixes are great! Loving the Sick Individuals, Fedde Le Grand, Flechette and Dirty Pop remixes. But for some of the other ones, I'm not sure if tech house was the way to go, especially for this song. It's a pretty diverse collection, nonetheless :) Can't wait to see the video!!

If Madonna really still cared about the singles c h arts then she would make sure the remixes are on point, release everything the same day, premier her new videos on network TV, do a bunch of radio interviews and have a radio deal in place, and do a bunch of TV performances fir EACH AND EVERY NEW SINGLEMadonna does NONE of the aboveIt all about the music now

All the singles had TV performances, BIM was even a "viral" type of thing, and she did do a lot of interviews. Music videos don't premiere on TV anymore, Taylor's Bad Blood was an exception. Madonna's been trying to be creative with the way she's releasing them as are all the artists but it hasn't been working, we can only be sorry for that. And she's been on to talk about ageism and sexism affecting the way her music is received on radios nowadays.

Really don't get what you're talking about  :Madonna002:

She's done all of the above.

This era is hardly a mega flop it's a "successful" era for a women pushing 60, who'S a living legend.She has NOTHING to prove anymore except to deliver good musuc, which she didI love the RH eraOh and the RH album is the #6 top selling album worldwide of the year so far and #2 among all women behind only Swift

bla bla bla...always the same things

this (beautiful) album (I really love it) is just a big flop...deal with it

lol if these remixes are tech house I am Jesus and I want to sell you some real estate by the beach.   :confused:  its bump n grind circuit music garbage made by "names" in 1 night on and for tina and her boys. 

Not all of them lol. The Rosabel, Junior Sachez and Oscar G remixes are all minimal, whatever you want to classify them as. But I do agree with you.

This era is hardly a mega flop it's a "successful" era for a women pushing 60, who'S a living legend. She has NOTHING to prove anymore except to deliver good musuc, which she didI love the RH eraOh and the RH album is the #6 top selling album worldwide of the year so far and #2 among all women behind only Swift

Agreed! So tired of reading constant negative bullshit. Madonna is doing amazing. Everyone needs to take a chill pill.

I'd always rather wait than get an unfinished video of course, I just hope that they are actually making it better.

I agree with you than 1 more day is not a big issue but... why they announce a premiere if they haven't the video already finished???

wtf are they doing in this very moment to the video... reassembling everything? re-recording some scene??? c'mon they are simply incapable to do something in the way that should be done

I agree with you than 1 more day is not a big issue but... why they announce a premiere if they haven't the video already finished???wtf are they doing in this very moment to the video... reassembling everything? re-recording some scene??? c'mon they are simply incapable to do something in the way that should be done

It's not your concern. Irs her video she will release it when she wants to.

Just gonna speak my mind here and go out on a limb to say that this entire era is a mess. It has not been well-managed, and this will go down as one of her least-successful eras promotional wise. Delays with video releases, shitty single artwork, bad remixes... it's like no one in her camp gives a shit anymore. There is no sense of urgency, almost no promo, the general pop audience who are not die-hard Madonna fans don't care. You can be a fan and still be critical. She doesn't need people kissing her ass. She needs people who will light a fire under her ass, actually.

Just gonna speak my mind here and go out on a limb to say that this entire era is a mess. It has not been well-managed, and this will go down as one of her least-successful eras promotional wise. Delays with video releases, shitty single artwork, bad remixes... it's like no one in her camp gives a shit anymore. There is no sense of urgency, almost no promo, the general pop audience who are not die-hard Madonna fans don't care. You can be a fan and still be critical. She doesn't need people kissing her ass. She needs people who will light a fire under her ass, actually.

loving u :3 <3

It's not your concern. Irs her video she will release it when she wants to.

She can even decide not to release the video, it's up to her!

But the fact remains that from an organizational point of view all these constant delays are ridiculous... my 2cents!

The whole project is damned since the beginning: Avicii's getting sick, the stolen demos, the shitload of demos leaked here and there, the rush release just before Christmas, the poor chart history of Living for Love, the damn fall, the poor chart history of Ghosttown and the moment we all realised there wouldn't be any decent release management regarding dates and artworks, GOSH even the album credits were not updated til recent days!!, the UNNECESSARY Drake kiss (I'm 100% sure I wasn't the only fan scratching his/her head wondering what was the purpose and why?), the hiring of Z-list DJs to remix her songs and so on...

At this point, I don't know what to think anymore about this woman's promotional strategy... Does she want to continue in the business? Is she still interested in being #1? What does she want? I know she's capable of putting the best live shows on Earth then why keep on releasing new music? I know all these fuck ups are not her fault in a 100% but damn, there will be just a point in which we, as fans, won't be able to defend her whenever someone calls her a failure for x reason. I try to be objective when I speak about Madonna but it's getting harder and harder.... And I'm not even 100% MAD that the BIM video didn't come out today. Just random thoughts on issues that people half her age (I'm not saying they're better or anything) don't face each time a ffffffff release is coming out.

Rebel heart 93 the only time that you post in here is for negative reasond.Album sales in general are GOD AWFULIf RH is a flop then what was Nicki Minaj ' s last album or Rebel McEntire ' s or Cher's or Kelly Clarkson, Madonna has outsold all of these worldwideThe #6 top selling album of 2015 so far is pretty good considering the leaksEvery over 50 female artist would kill to have the success that Madonna has had in the last 7 years

1 tv performance if BIM 2 months before the official release doesn't qualify as promoIf Madonna WANTED To THEN SHE SHOULD HAVE taken a day or 2 off from tour rehearsals and record some performances if BIM for TV showsShe doesn't because she doesn't care about hits anymore