Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

it's a good video , few mistakes here and there but it's a really good vibe video , katy perry beyonce make a cameo in a send video play , so they where not on the set witch have been better.

i used a a bitch i'm madonna remix for my strong viking run go pro video  , hope you like it ;-) 

I loved it! One day, I'd like to be there. Looks pretty funny!

And I love this remix! I haven't had the chance to listen to the "shitty" remixes people are talking about. Which one is this?

I loved it! One day, I'd like to be there. Looks pretty funny!

And I love this remix! I haven't had the chance to listen to the "shitty" remixes people are talking about. Which one is this?

hehe you really should do it , it's really fun :-)

i have no idee what remix this was but i like it the most hehe, it has a energy vibe to it 

the video is made with a go pro 3 silver so maybe if i buy the go pro 4 black quality can be better and i'm not a expert in making video's

it's a good video , few mistakes here and there but it's a really good vibe video , katy perry beyonce make a cameo in a send video play , so they where not on the set witch have been better.

i used a a bitch i'm madonna remix for my strong viking run go pro video  , hope you like it ;-) 

This remix is great!

After seriously loving Living for Love and Ghosttown I'm not entirely happy with this one, and mainly because of edition problems.

I like the first half of the video , is fun and entertaining like the song, but... WTF with those 'guests'? they recorded their scenes from a screen grab of an skype call? it just doesn't fit right and looks poorly edited. If they can't be on set and record a segment that can be properly added to the video then don't include that shit.

And what about nicky minaj part? did they have to put the guy with a green screen square and then add her there? it looks terribly bad! a dance routing mixed with minaj here and there would have been ok, even the guy holding a led screen would have been ok, the placement of the video flooting there looks too much awful and artificial. 

Apart from that the video is good and right for the song, but those messy points really makes me don't wanna watch it more than once. 

I'm starting to warm up to the video a bit now that I've driven around and had time to think about it whist listening to a killer fan-made remix of Ghosttown. I still haven't seen the ending yet or in HD.

Tell me more about this fan-made remix of Ghosttown. LOL and is that Yoko for real? See that would impress the fuck outta an old fogey like me. 

It's called Ghosttown Hector Fonseca & Tommy Love Tribal Dub, on Souncloud last I checked and is more hard-hitting club style if  you like that sort of thing (I do).

And yeah that's Yoko for real. I mean she didn't call me or anything to confirm lol but it certainly looks like her.

WTF with those 'guests'? they recorded their scenes from a screen grab of an skype call? it just doesn't fit right and looks poorly edited. If they can't be on set and record a segment that can be properly added to the video then don't include that shit.

Tidal

And what about nicky minaj part? did they have to put the guy with a green screen square and then add her there? it looks terribly bad! a dance routing mixed with minaj here and there would have been ok, even the guy holding a led screen would have been ok, the placement of the video flooting there looks too much awful and artificial. 

disagree it looks really cool. nicki couldnt be on the shoot so it was fun to coreograph it like this, it makes her seem more included

I was expecting some pool footage :stare:

For some reason they have cut a lot of fun scenes, the video originally ended completely different she wakes up on a round bed at daylight post party and making faces holding something to the camera (couldnt really tell what it is lol)I Suppose it just didn't fit ultimately. something tells me they have enough footage for the tour though :)