Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

http://drownedmadonna.com/madonnas-bitch-im-madonna-will-have-a-video-and-it-will-be-directed-by/20150508

Bitch I’m Madonna will have a video, and it will be directed by Madonna‘s long time friend and collaborator Jonas Ã…kerlund!

After Ghosttown video, Ã…kerlund will join again the Queen of Pop for their 7th video together!

Stay tuned for more updates!

BIM is for the clubs mostly, and will give her another #1 song on the dance hart. It was inevitable that it would get a single release. After many months it has actually grown on me, though it was far from my favorite track on the album. It is a shame that this album is not doing well. I wonder just how many people have and love it, but got it for free? I still say she had so many great songs, that she should have released two seperate albums six months apart from each other. The second one releasing at the begining of the tour, or right before the holidays. I divided all the songs into two albums myself. I titled the first one REBEL, and in this order included the following tracks,

1.ICONIC 2.BITCH I'M MADONNA 3.REBEL HEART (DEMO) 4.DEVIL PRAY 5.HEARTBREAK CITY 6.BODY SHOP 7.GRAFFITI HEART 8.ALONE WITH YOU 9.UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH 10.HOLY WATER 11.ILLUMINATI 12.S.E.X. 13.VENI VIDI VICI 14.REVOLUTION 15.TWO STEPS BEHIND.

The second album I titled HEART, duh! And it includes these tracks,

1.WASH ALL OVER ME (DEMO) 2.LIVING FOR LOVE 3.INSIDE OUT 4.GHOSTTOWN 5.ADDICTED (THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY) 6.HOLD TIGHT 7.MESSIAH 8.BEAUTIFUL SCARS (DEMO) 9.NOTHING LASTS FOREVER 10.NEVER LET YOU GO 11.JOAN OF ARC 12.BORROWED TIME 13.BEST NIGHT 14.QUEEN 15.HEAVEN

In my little brain either of the above two albums by themselves would have been better received than together as one, mostly because it really does come across all over the place. The sequencing if nothing else could have been handled better. The Rebel album I would have released, Reble Heart (demo) as the lead single, and followed up with BIM, and then Devil Pray, with a possible 4th single Iconic or Heartbreak City. Some might think HC belongs on the other album, but to me the fact that she sounds so stearn on the vocal, made it fit a little better, and it really is her telling someone off which to me works better under the Rebel heading. For the Heart album, the lead single to me by far should have been the demo cut of Wash All Over Me, followed by Ghosttown, and then either Living For Love or Hold Tight. Regardless I'm happy with my two new Madonna albums, and thanfully both of them are better than her last two albums. Seriously better. Until the next one.

Must confess that after the performance @ Jimmy Kimmel I spent more time listening to it. The song got the "fresh vibe" just like Holiday or Into the Groove - fun and dumb! Btw, the single version should be the Diplo's original.

(Rebel Heart, the song, could be the last single with the demo version on the B-Side)

Couldn't be more ecstatic that Bitch I'm Madonna is next single (Is this actually confirmed?) but 2 things concern me though..

1. Inexplicable six month interval between video and remixes lol

2. That I might have to let me dream go of Unapologetic Bitch as a single.

Praying for Double-A side, .... Bitch I'm Madonna / Unapologetic Bitch!. The Bitch Brigade! :Madonna013:

Would love to have Unapologetic Bitch also as a single....

There are so many tracks, I am discouraged though that the first 6 released in December officially after the leak seem to be the only tracks focused on for release.  Madonna has an opportunity here to showcase the whole album more, there are 25 tracks.  Why are only Devil Pray, Bitch I'm Madonna, Living For Love and ghosttown expected to be released??  This makes no sense.  I used to think that the leak wouldn't really damaged this album but it has.  And I think she's moved on and ready for the tour.  Its sad.