Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

but why are we still expecting the singles from this album to chart lol.

We should just enjoy the video if its good and whatever else we get... frankly at this point it's irrelevant. 

Let's not even forget that Interscope and her team will let the single crash and burn just like the other 2. 

I'm not expecting to chart, cause nothing will lol but her team thinks that this song will do, that's the main reason they are pushing to be single. :lol:

maybe i dont even know anymore, maybe they hope it will go viral and help album sales... or maybe she just wants to shoot a video and have fun. I dont understand them anymore.. lol

I love this song!

At first I thought it's just stupid, trashy and just worthless, but after seeing her performance on Jimmy Fallon Show I realized that this song is just a metaphor.  For me, this song is about not worrying about what the others think about Madonna, she can do whatever she like, sing what she wants to sing. They can talk about her age, or her younger boyfriends. But she says to all these people - bitch, I'm Madonna, I can do what I want! And that's why I think it's special :)

On 5/14/2015 at 3:46 PM, Tomas888 said:

Guys, what do you think about BIM on BMA 2015? Will she perform?

Posted Image

It'd be a shame to miss it, specially Ghosttown! She must promote this gem! 

And she must go to the Billboard Music Awards anyway...  :Madonna013:

If she flop with this single she will never get a hit again in her life. :bananawave:Her last #1 was 15 years ago and her last top #5 was 7 years ago tho

This song has everything she needs, the appealing for this new generation, crazy trap beats, Nicki Minaj, Madonna's sluttness.

Never a hit again in her life is a bit harsh. Pop landscapes change (thank goodness) and who's to say the type of stuff out nowadays won't be completely gone in 10 years (god I hope). What's on M's mind in, say, 10 years, could be completely in-synch with the general public. Established artists could be the "in" thing, who knows.

Indeed, of course they could be. Madonna had officially become a trend-follower, where before she was a trend-setter. So I don't see Madonna being "in" in music anymore

:monkey:

Underestimating Madonna is always dangerous waters. Although I've never stopped being a fan, I tended to "zone out" during the Something To Remember/ Evita years. That stuff's not my bag. Then all of a sudden BAM.. Ray of Light is in my face. English countryside housewife writing children's books. BAM, Confessions on a Dancefloor. You may think she's a trend-follower now (and I don't necessarily disagree with that) but to say "never again" when she could be still putting out records 20 years from now is likely gonna end up with egg on yo' face lol

I'm so certain of this that I believe my personal favorite record from her is yet to come. I'd bet a year's salary (well, maybe 6 months).

Underestimating Madonna is always dangerous waters. Although I've never stopped being a fan, I tended to "zone out" during the Something To Remember/ Evita years. That stuff's not my bag. Then all of a sudden BAM.. Ray of Light is in my face. English countryside housewife writing children's books. BAM, Confessions on a Dancefloor. You may think she's a trend-follower now (and I don't necessarily disagree with that) but to say "never again" when she could be still putting out records 20 years from now is likely gonna end up with egg on yo' face lol

I'm so certain of this that I believe my personal favorite record from her is yet to come. I'd bet a year's salary (well, maybe 6 months).

I'm praying for this to happen sis :dead: