This performance: Who's feeling closer to the light?

Voguerista

Guest Nobody Knows Me

One of my favourite performances from one of my favourite tours. Everything about this tour was brilliant. Jonas Åkerlund’s edit of the performance is even better. 

1 hour ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

One of my favourite performances from one of my favourite tours. Everything about this tour was brilliant. Jonas Åkerlund’s edit of the performance is even better. 

Actually...he completely ruined the original vibe for that performance. Which is weird, most of his editing for Confessions Tour was amazing.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
13 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Actually...he completely ruined the original vibe for that performance. Which is weird, most of his editing for Confessions Tour was amazing.

Personally, I preferred it and would love to see his edit of the tour released on DVD.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I particularly love the closing performance of Holiday. It’s my favourite live rendition of the song with Blond Ambition.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

He's such a genius! 

Praying that she'll work with him again, whether it's as a producer for an album, or musical director on a tour, or both:Madonna008: