Create a random set-list of everything you like (madonna song)

byebyebaby

Not to come off rude, but why do you post multiple posts of the same topics?  You've already made this exact same post the other day?

Could you please stop!  It's getting rather annoying. Many of your topics can be condensed to topics already opened by others or one post.  Others have pointed this out to you already, but you keep doing it, and the tongue sticking out in the above posts tells me you're just trolling this forum in "third person".

@Fighter

13 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Not to come off rude, but why do you post multiple posts of the same topics?  You've already made this exact same post the other day?

Could you please stop!  It's getting rather annoying. Many of your topics can be condensed to topics already opened by others or one post.  Others have pointed this out to you already, but you keep doing it, and the tongue sticking out in the above posts tells me you're just trolling this forum in "third person".

@Fighter

:Madonna035:

2 hours ago, MarXus said:

@Fighter

He hasn't even put any effort into his profile either.