What is the song (s) that everyone likes but you hate?

John Wayne

Bitch I'm Madonna hands down. I think a lot more people have gotten turned off by the song in more recent memory but I think that should be the one Madonna song deleted from her discography. It's unbelievably vapid and arrogant coming from the same woman who wrote songs like Frozen,Live To Tell,I'll Remember,Rain,etc.

11 minutes ago, ripopgodazippa said:

Bitch I'm Madonna hands down. I think a lot more people have gotten turned off by the song in more recent memory but I think that should be the one Madonna song deleted from her discography. It's unbelievably vapid and arrogant coming from the same woman who wrote songs like Frozen,Live To Tell,I'll Remember,Rain,etc.

I love the demo it’s like a weird Gorillaz song but the final version is a dud

Jimmy Jimmy 

Bitch I'm Loca 

Faz Gostoso (Blaya's version is better) -

On Madame X, my opinion is that Funana and Ciao Bella should  have been included and Bitch I'm Loca and Faz Gostoso should have been bonus tracks. 

Bitch, I'm Madonna - Dreadful song, although I reckon it's her biggest "hit" from the 2010s. The demo is slightly more enjoyable.

Into The Groove - It's a bop but going as far as calling it Madonna's best song ever (#1 according to Billboard, #2 Acclaimed-Music.net)...I don't get the hype.

Bad Girl - Love the effort she put into the cinematic music video but the vibe of the song makes me feel uneasy.

I'll Remember - Boring middle of the road ballad made for adult contemporary radio, ironically forgotten. Not a big fan of Oh Father either but I understand the appeal.

I Rise - It's a serviceable album closer, not the epic empowerment anthem Madonna think it is.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 minutes ago, Karma said:

I Rise - It's a serviceable album closer, not the epic empowerment anthem Madonna think it is.

I second this. Although it is a good song with a good message, it was nothing new for her sonically, and could easily have fit on Rebel Heart.

I don't hate any of her songs, but I don't really like to listen to The Power of Good-Bye and I know that there are fans who really love it. I like the message and the lyrics. I'm just not too into the production/delivery.

Some (not all) of her 80's singles are overrated, in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Karma said:

The spoken intro by Emma Gonzalez wrecks it. She should have used dialogue from a speech of a LGBTI icon. 

33 minutes ago, somethingscomingover said:

I don't hate any of her songs, but I don't really like to listen to The Power of Good-Bye and I know that there are fans who really love it. I like the message and the lyrics. I'm just not too into the production/delivery.

Some (not all) of her 80's singles are overrated, in my opinion.

Power Of Good-bye is OK, but not great. ROL wasn't really packed with obvious singles though aside from the first couple of songs. 

12 minutes ago, louis.exe said:

I know people are gonna come for me but I can't stand 

• Who's That Girl
  • This Used To Be My Playground
  • Bad Girl

I loved This Used To Be My Playground at the time, and now, less so. It's quite a depressing song. I wonder if she dislikes it for that reason or whether she just associates it with the joyless experience of making the film. 

6 minutes ago, IamZod said:

Power Of Good-bye is OK, but not great. ROL wasn't really packed with obvious singles though aside from the first couple of songs. 

Ray of Light is an album you need to listen to in its entirety. That's why I feel it was the best decision not to tour to promote Ray of Light, unless it was going to be performed from start to finish. 

Besides Frozen and Ray of Light, the other singles were poorly chosen IMO and Skin and Little Star probably would have been better choices. 

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Ray of Light is an album you need to listen to in its entirety. That's why I feel it was the best decision not to tour to promote Ray of Light, unless it was going to be performed from start to finish. 

Besides Frozen and Ray of Light, the other singles were poorly chosen IMO and Skin and Little Star probably would have been better choices. 

Agree, much the same as Madame X. They're complete set pieces rather than a string of tracks. I'd probably put Erotica in that bracket too. 

17 minutes ago, IamZod said:

Agree, much the same as Madame X. They're complete set pieces rather than a string of tracks. I'd probably put Erotica in that bracket too. 

I totally agree with you on Erotica and Madame X.