What is the song (s) that everyone likes but you hate?

John Wayne

Guest Nobody Knows Me
11 minutes ago, Enrico said:

If we're talking about singles, I am not a fan of I RISE, HOLLYWOOD and DRESS YOU UP.

A song that I really dislike is Candy perfume girl. Worst of M catalogue.

I Rise never really did it for me. It’s not a bad song, but it does sound like a Rebel Heart outtake and wasn’t all that exciting after fourteen other innovative and bizarre songs.

Hollywood and Dress You Up are among my favourite songs ever though :Madonna012:

1 hour ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I Rise never really did it for me. It’s not a bad song, but it does sound like a Rebel Heart outtake and wasn’t all that exciting after fourteen other innovative and bizarre songs.

Hollywood and Dress You Up are among my favourite songs ever though :Madonna012:

So it makes my choice perfectly fit the thread request... 

I don't hate them though, but I tend to skip them.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
24 minutes ago, Enrico said:

So it makes my choice perfectly fit the thread request... 

I know, I was just offering my opinion :Madonna030:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I hate Erotica, A horror this track, i hate the beat, the ambiance and also the voice of Madonna of his track. A nightmare this track. Same thing with Impressive instant (the auto-tune used hugely was a nightmare of this song). I hate The Dark Ballet, a worst version of the ballet of Tchaïkovski (i love her music of her, like the nutcracket and sleeping beauty). 

I didn't like also Waiting, Like a Virgin (i never been a fan of this song) and Lucky Star,

Candy Shop.

The very definition of reductive.

Also maybe the worst album opener of her career. 
Utter tripe.

her affection for it is annoying and the fact that it’s the song she has performed live more times than any other song out of her entire catalogue is utterly baffling to me and very much a signifier of  all that wrong with Madonnas attitude towards her legacy.

Those that think it’s lol .. like they’re in on the joke are just as bad.

Truly baffling. 

17 hours ago, William Côté-Deblois said:

I hate Erotica, A horror this track, i hate the beat, the ambiance and also the voice of Madonna of his track. A nightmare this track. Same thing with Impressive instant (the auto-tune used hugely was a nightmare of this song). I hate The Dark Ballet, a worst version of the ballet of Tchaïkovski (i love her music of her, like the nutcracket and sleeping beauty). 

I didn't like also Waiting, Like a Virgin (i never been a fan of this song) and Lucky Star,

Hummm you’re definitely not a fan then... :Madonna026:

On 1/14/2020 at 1:31 PM, Renato Iodice said:

I add;

Love Spent: unlistenable.

Girl Gone Wild: trash.

I Don't Give A: TRASH.

Falling Free: yawn...

I'm A Sinner: Orbit that repeats himself for the umpteenth time.

Beautiful Killer: Die Another Day 0.2

I Fucked Up: puerile.

Joan Of Arc: the bad copy of What It Feels Like For A Girl.

Holy Water: offensive.

Inside Out: pointless.

Wash All Over Me: a stellar demo reduced to a soporific ballad.

Rebel Heart: generic.

Best Night: the bad copy of Erotica's sound.

Medellin: no comment.

Future: irritating.

Dark Ballet: sorry, it's not experimental, it's downright bad.

Come Alive: that nasal voice...

Looking For Mercy: pompous.

BYE.... trash can falling GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Well it's hard to find a song that "everybody likes" because we all have our own preferences.

This list is composed of songs that ,I think, are liked by a lot of fans but not by me (I wouldn't say that I hate them BTW)

- Love don't live here anymore (and the something to remember remix). I liked her performance on RHT

- Love song (they could have done a better song)

- Rebel heart / Wash all over me (Avicii demo). I prefer the final versions even though they could have been better. Those demos sounds too much Avicii.

I could add more songs but I don't think that they belong to the "everebody likes" category (Shoo-bee-doo, Jimmy Jimmy, Push, Incredible,...)

The songs I hate the most : Bitch I'm Madonna and I Don't Search I Find.

I'm not a great fan of Erotica and Bedtime Stories album too. It sounds too much 90s for me .

I don't like Love song, Love don't live here anymore too, shoo be doo...

Oh, I forgot Get Together, i find it flat (we say "plat" in french, i don't know if it's the good word in english)

2 hours ago, tifenn said:

The songs I hate the most : Bitch I'm Madonna and I Don't Search I Find.

I'm not a great fan of Erotica and Bedtime Stories album too. It sounds too much 90s for me .

I didn't like very well the album Erotica (my least favorite with Madame X), but i appreciate the fact she talk about taboos subjects in the songs of the album. And also, this album was very ahead of her time at the time of released, the sound was very raw, dark and not formated for radios (Shep Pettibone say this album was not for radios and it's difficult to access of the songs of the album, outside of Deeper and Deeper and Rain, more radio friendly). Today, many magazines included this album to one of her innovative and adventurious album of all time, because with this album, she recording a more rough album. But this album was not for all (this album was not totally for me).

Bedtime Stories was more a album to reconquer her public after her failed with Erotica (Critical and sales of the album). But this album included very good songs like Take a Bow, Don't Stop and also my favorite track of the album: Sanctuary. This song and the title-track was the prelude of her electronic music for her next album (Ray of Light). I like this album and i considered a more radio friendly after the album Erotica, not formated for radios and very rough.

........so songs that people seem to like, but I hate. That's a tough one

Don't Stop - So weak, I've no idea why people like it or think it should've been a single.

Girl Gone Wild - awful, I hate the cheap video too. 

Ghosttown - I like the song just find the production painfully generic

Inside Out - just don't get the love

Wash All Over Me - Cliche after cliche intending to sound profound

Vedi Vidi Vici - can't deal with her pitchy chorus and NAS' lame rap.

Other than that I think other songs I dislike are disliked by most GAYL, B-day Song, Jimmy Jimmy etc

On 7/15/2020 at 10:24 PM, Ayham said:

Weird to see some saying BIM, it’s one of my all time favorites!!! I remember when I heard the demo back in 2014 I was in shock!!! Definitely out of this world. You guys should start to appreciate this song more often.nicki minaj madonna GIF by Nikos Kontovas 

Never gonna happen - it belongs in the deepest darkest hole on earth and that video can go with it too ?