louis.exe

Guest Nobody Knows Me
  1. Future Lovers / I Feel Love
  2. Hung Up
  3. Erotica / You Thrill Me
  4. Like A Virgin
  5. Lucky Star 

Honourable Mention: Live to Tell 

Without a doubt the greatest tour ever. Everything about it is literally perfect.

5 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:
  2. Hung Up
  4. Like A Virgin
  5. Lucky Star 

Without a doubt the greatest tour ever. Everything about it is literally perfect.

I agree it's why I haven't done a "If you could change the tour" post on it cause the only thing id do its put the remix of Everybody she did on the promo tour in-between Erotica & La Isla Bonita aside from that I think is perfect

Guest Nobody Knows Me
3 minutes ago, louis.exe said:

I agree it's why I haven't done a "If you could change the tour" post on it cause the only thing id do its put the remix of Everybody she did on the promo tour in-between Erotica & La Isla Bonita aside from that I think is perfect

Agreed. I wouldn’t have changed the set list or anything about it. I hope Madonna herself realises how brilliant this tour is in particular :Madonna041:

1 minute ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Agreed. I wouldn’t have changed the set list or anything about it. I hope Madonna herself realises how brilliant this tour is in particular :Madonna041:

shame none of the songs from confessions aside from Hung Up have made come back on tour I'd love to see Sorry make a comeback that was a number 1 in the UK 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
3 minutes ago, louis.exe said:

shame none of the songs from confessions aside from Hung Up have made come back on tour I'd love to see Sorry make a comeback that was a number 1 in the UK 

I would as well, however I’m pretty sure she’s taken a disliking towards Sorry, which is a shame considering it is so brilliant. 

5 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:
  2. Hung Up
  4. Like A Virgin
  5. Lucky Star 

I totes agree with you about the performances.

My third fave tour after 1) DTW and 2) BAT