Does Madonna has any photos with taken with fans?

Kuba Pondel

If I'm going to be real here; Madonna is hardly a person who enjoy reacting to her fans, other than her tours.  And honestly, up until the last few tours, she hasn't really interacted with the fans.  I knew that when I signed up being a fan.  Her objective was to be hugely famous.  Though, she from the beginning has always shunned the fans. Not that she hasn't shown love to the fans, but not in the way most wish. 

I think as she's grown older, she's grown to appreciate her fan base a little more than she used to.  I still feel she will always feel like she has to keep a certain distance.  Madame X Tour where she goes into the audience to speak with fans is the closest she's ever gotten.  Though, she has body guards right there to make sure nothing goes awry.

But no, Madonna is hardly the celebrity you can walk up to for an autograph.  She will ignore you.

16 hours ago, madaboutM said:

Mariah charges $1200 plus concert ticket for her meet and greets. Some Madonna fans would easily pay that and more for a photo-op (me included). 

would you?

lol considering Madonna won't accept anything less than $3000 Euros for a Polaroid...I don't think she would do a meet and greet for $1200 lol

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

lol considering Madonna won't accept anything less than $3000 Euros for a Polaroid...I don't think she would do a meet and greet for $1200 lol

Honestly, I don't believe it has anything to do with money.  She's just never been a "meet and greet" person.  The closest she ever got to that was early in the Children book signings.

46 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Honestly, I don't believe it has anything to do with money.  She's just never been a "meet and greet" person.  The closest she ever got to that was early in the Children book signings.

She's never been the type to be impressed or taken in by the gushing overexcited fans. The reports of people bumping into her randomly or happening to come across her normally have decent experiences simply saying hello and not putting the excitement to a 100. She's very intimidating and perceptive so I think she likes people that aren't taken in by the stardom. Even in the fan photos, she seems so unimpressed and bored. I still laugh at the story about her apparently charging at some kid in the 80's for wanting a photo.

8 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

She's never been the type to be impressed or taken in by the gushing overexcited fans. The reports of people bumping into her randomly or happening to come across her normally have decent experiences simply saying hello and not putting the excitement to a 100. She's very intimidating and perceptive so I think she likes people that aren't taken in by the stardom. Even in the fan photos, she seems so unimpressed and bored. I still laugh at the story about her apparently charging at some kid in the 80's for wanting a photo.

We're probably thinking of the same incident, but yeah I recall some young gal and Madonna getting into an altercation in the 80's, because the fan demanded an autograph or something when the fan met her on the street. She was married to Sean at the time.  Could you imagine if he was there?  His reputation with the paparazzi?  Though, he probably saved the outburst for the paid paparazzi and not paid much mine to the fans as much.

3 minutes ago, MarXus said:

We're probably thinking of the same incident, but yeah I recall some young gal and Madonna getting into an altercation in the 80's, because the fan demanded an autograph or something when the fan met her on the street. She was married to Sean at the time.  Could you imagine if he was there?  His reputation with the paparazzi?  Though, he probably saved the outburst for the paid paparazzi and not paid much mine to the fans as much.

Yep! That's the one. Madonnalicious has the shots of it and I died laughing.

"Madonna, will you sing Take a Bow?"

nyc_street_ns2.jpg

nyc_street_ns3.jpg

12 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Yep! That's the one. Madonnalicious has the shots of it and I died laughing.

"Madonna, will you sing Take a Bow?"

nyc_street_ns2.jpg

nyc_street_ns3.jpg

Well it would have been more like "Will you sing, 'Who's that Girl' or 'Causing a Commotion?'" since this took place sometime in '88.  But yeah, it was a crazy altercation. 

1 hour ago, MarXus said:

Well it would have been more like "Will you sing, 'Who's that Girl' or 'Causing a Commotion?'" since this took place sometime in '88.  But yeah, it was a crazy altercation. 

Lol, she had just sung them the year before.

"Madonna, will you sing 'Physical Attraction?' Will we ever get 'Borderline' or 'Angel' from the Virgin Tour?

nyc_street_ns2.jpg