American Life Video - Symbolic Toilet Scene

Spaceship

Sorry if this was obvious to most people, but I only just realised yesterday while watching the uncensored version again. 

The toilet cubicles show different people from various backgrounds divided by walls, all living in their shitholes. They are annoyed, uncomfortable and frustrated to be contained by these imaginary borders. Madonna carves a rally call "Protect Me", she is ready to take charge for change and needs everyone's support. All of them start to get riled up, Madonna and the others try to get out of this imaginary box but fails and expresses dismay. 

Finally, Madonna kicks the door open. The answer to leave these divided walls was always such a simple action, but everyone was holding back. One brave soul decides to break out of this box, and everyone follows. At the start there is some friction and conflict between these strangers from different backgrounds and beliefs, but everyone is bound by the same purpose now. And so they left the shithole of a situation they were in and decided to fight for change.

Lemme know your thoughts!!!

10 hours ago, Spaceship said:

Sorry if this was obvious to most people, but I only just realised yesterday while watching the uncensored version again. 

The toilet cubicles show different people from various backgrounds divided by walls, all living in their shitholes. They are annoyed, uncomfortable and frustrated to be contained by these imaginary borders. Madonna carves a rally call "Protect Me", she is ready to take charge for change and needs everyone's support. All of them start to get riled up, Madonna and the others try to get out of this imaginary box but fails and expresses dismay. 

Finally, Madonna kicks the door open. The answer to leave these divided walls was always such a simple action, but everyone was holding back. One brave soul decides to break out of this box, and everyone follows. At the start there is some friction and conflict between these strangers from different backgrounds and beliefs, but everyone is bound by the same purpose now. And so they left the shithole of a situation they were in and decided to fight for change.

Lemme know your thoughts!!!

I love this concept and it fits for what she was trying to get out there for a message. Well done.