MarXus

What happened with Ashley?

Maybe I missed something, but Ashley has been a huge contributor to this community, and I even enjoyed lively conversations with him, but now I see he is referred as "Guest Ashley" as if he's no longer a member here?  If he didn't make such an impact, I wouldn't have brought this topic up, so I apologize if I missed something that went down since his account seems to be suspended? 

I miss him already and he's only been gone for a day since this post.

1 hour ago, IamZod said:

Not been here that long but I liked him. He came across as one of the nice people on here. 

He did!  What I enjoyed is that you could have a disagreement with him and he would see it as that and not go off the hinge, thinking someone was out to get him or he threaten to block you because you didn't see eye to eye on a topic. 

So I am assuming this was his choice to leave?

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

I just noticed he deleted his account. I loved him! I hope he comes back. 

Fixed your quote!  No need to thank me. It's all in a day's work from a fellow Madonna fan. :05:

15 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Maybe they didn’t know the forum re-opened? I don’t remember seeing his screen name after coming back...

Ashley?  He just posted the other day. He's posted a lot until just yesterday.   He's been here long after the forums re-opened. 

He's just suddenly been downgraded to GUEST account as if he doesn't exist here anymore. As @Voguerista stated, we all will miss him.  He was a great asset to this forum.

22 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Maybe they didn’t know the forum re-opened? I don’t remember seeing his screen name after coming back...

Yeah....he's been here for several months. I think he had about as many posts as I do. Really sweet. I hope he changes his mind and comes back as I know he really liked us too and this forum. 🙏

2 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Yeah....he's been here for several months. I think he had about as many posts as I do. Really sweet. I hope he changes his mind and comes back as I know he really liked us too and this forum. 🙏

But what if you were right all along and he was a "she" all along.  :Madonna003:

13 minutes ago, Fighter said:

No idea, they just asked to delete their account. :confused: tbh I thought something had happened in the forum or they had issues with a member or something. 

That's unfortunate.  He seemed to be quite strong willed for it to be someone to drive him off.  Anyway, he seemed like a nice guy and it's too bad he didn't confide in someone before leaving. 

18 minutes ago, MarXus said:

That's unfortunate.  He seemed to be quite strong willed for it to be someone to drive him off.  Anyway, he seemed like a nice guy and it's too bad he didn't confide in someone before leaving. 

well if they want to comeback they can just ask (if they're reading this)

10 hours ago, ScottyX said:

I liked their wittiness towards me. Especially the lumberjack bear jokes.

Yes, he had a way with even taking a lively disagreement and turning it into something fun. He didn't take it too seriously or threaten to block someone because of it.  He was able to be adult about it and either continue to respectfully argue his point or move on.

I hope he comes back.  I'm so curious why he chose to leave, especially when he seemed to enjoy himself very much here. Something is amiss?

48 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Yes, he had a way with even taking a lively disagreement and turning it into something fun. He didn't take it too seriously or threaten to block someone because of it.  He was able to be adult about it and either continue to respectfully argue his point or move on.

I hope he comes back.  I'm so curious why he chose to leave, especially when he seemed to enjoy himself very much here. Something is amiss?

We didnt disagree. I like bears. Lol