Cancel or Carry on with the tour?

MarXus

Should she cancel the tour or carry on?   

80 members voted

1. 1. Should she cancel the tour or carry on?

15 hours ago, Fat Witcher said:

I don't think they really do (or the ones that do are quiet about in most of the internet). To be fair, her ticket buyers are mostly old bitchy queens and breeders who want to see her as a status symbol and nostalgia act. Of course they'll be angry when she cancels. 

I was talking about the public in general, not her fans. The public who have hated, resented or critized her from 1984 onwards. Middle America.

Are you not a ticked buyer? How would you like to see her? Which side are you on because frankly I don't get it

right now, her health is more important than the tour. I'm afraid that she ends worst if she continues with the tour. You cant really recover in two days and give as show in the other. I also feel that she gets high level pressure to not cancel (like from Live nation). This episode reminds of something from the past that didnt ended well..

1 hour ago, emanon said:

right now, her health is more important than the tour. I'm afraid that she ends worst if she continues with the tour. You cant really recover in two days and give as show in the other. I also feel that she gets high level pressure to not cancel (like from Live nation). This episode reminds of something from the past that didnt ended well..

Notice how they’re not showing the videos on insta where she can’t even sit down before a show