If Madonna went on tour with no instruments, what would be the setlist?

eXtremeOccident

42 minutes ago, star guardian said:

oh man i had a good laugh with the replies!!! i WISH she would do a erotica rock version tho, it would be dope! :lol::lol::lol:

and for those who doesn't like those types of threads, i mean... don't click on them? we're on a forum discussing about madonna, right? not everything is about downloads and stuff :07:

Right? It's not like we have anything to discuss besides her cancelling shows and rehashing complaints about the tour that we can't see videos or pictures of :bothered2:

Edited by techno101 (see edit history)

5 hours ago, deathproof said:

Did you not see the show???

Of course not. I’m not talking about this show specifically because I’m just... not really feeling the show. GREAT if she does. But using a live band isn’t really tugging at performers gentles this day and age. So most things sound like straight from the album. Digital. 

13 hours ago, star guardian said:

oh man i had a good laugh with the replies!!! i WISH she would do a erotica rock version tho, it would be dope! :lol::lol::lol:

and for those who doesn't like those types of threads, i mean... don't click on them? we're on a forum discussing about madonna, right? not everything is about downloads and stuff :07:

I agree; that a variety of topics are fine, but note; the original posters of these sort of topics, usually don't offer their own answer to what they ask.  A little peculiar, don't you think?  Also, some of the topics started are not always clear why they were posted. Some are  very redundant and can be condensed to one thread.  It's almost like they are trolling and spamming.  Just my perspective. Some people aren't as bothered by it.  Me?  I find it a bit humorous because you know at some point these posters are going to go on a rampage posting spree, leaving a mess for the administrator to clean up.  :laughing:

10 hours ago, Andymad said:

Of course not. I’m not talking about this show specifically because I’m just... not really feeling the show. GREAT if she does. But using a live band isn’t really tugging at performers gentles this day and age. So most things sound like straight from the album. Digital. 

Oh wow, you are missing out on soooooo much