Post Madonna Quotes!

Voguerista

Madonna has said so many cool things in her time. What are some of your favorite quotes from her?

Here are some of mine....

“No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself.”

“There’s no such thing as the perfect soul mate. If you meet someone and you think they’re perfect, you better run as fast as you can in the other direction. ‘Cos your soulmate is the person that pushes all your buttons, pisses you off on a regular basis, and makes you face your s***.”

“I’ve been popular and unpopular, successful and unsuccessful, loved and loathed, and I know how meaningless it all is. Therefore I feel free to take whatever risks I want.”

“I’d like to think I am taking people on a journey; I am not just entertaining people, but giving them something to think about when they leave.”

"You can always become a better version of yourself."

"I'm tough, ambition and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, ok."

"Sometimes you have to be a bitch to get things done."

"Better to live one year as a tiger, than a hundred as a sheep."

"Everybody loves you when they are about to cum."

:fingerclick:

Guest Nobody Knows Me

"I have a problem with the fact that there's no air in here and I'm gonna die. Open the door. Now. I'm suffocating."

"Just give me a FAAAAHHN. It's AnbelievAble. I mean, I cAAAhn't even think to answer a question."

"And while we're on the subject of fuck!  I just want to say that fuck is not a bad word!  Fuck is a good word! Fuck is the reason why I'm here!  Fuck is the reason you are here! If your mom and dad did not fuck, you wouldn't be here, okaaaaaaay?!? So get over it, oh fucking kay!!" - BLOND AMBITION TOUR Speech before "Where's The Fuckin' Party?"

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"  - Audio clip recording in detouring people from downloading leakage of the American Life album on the internet.

"Don't look so hurt, Alan. I fucked you, I fucked Andrew, I fucked Frank. That's what I do; I fuck. And it made me 8 million dollars!" - from Body of Evidence

“Wonder what she looks like now.... just a bunch of dust”...

This always stuck with me. I lost my grandmother at a very early age. We weren’t rich, my parents both worked full time. She took care of me. And I wish so much I had been older when she passed, so I could take care of her as much as she took care of me. I visited her grave all the time and that one thing always stayed with me. Wondering and feeling defeated that she was gone. I always felt that longing she felt in that moment, staged or not.

"A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want."

"I hate people who hate women. Actually, I hate people who hate!"

"I know I'm not the best singer and I know I'm not the best dancer, but I'm not interested in that. I'm interested in pushing people's buttons, in being provocative and in being political."

:Madonna052:

3 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

"I have a problem with the fact that there's no air in here and I'm gonna die. Open the door. Now. I'm suffocating."

"Just give me a FAAAAHHN. It's AnbelievAble. I mean, I cAAAhn't even think to answer a question."

I have to laugh at this and it really came to mind to me lately, when Madonna has complained of being too cold in an already stuffy theater.  Possibly, it was even too stuffy for her taste back in the day, but  it's just funny to hear her now complain about being too cold when most people are uncomfortably hot at her shows.

It may not be a quote (an actual interview piece) but where she mentions her relationships with Melanie and how she's often gone to her place to escape the madness of the world and fame she deals with it and feels like a safe space. Think it was a 95/96 interview with the "You'll See" hairdo.

7 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

It may not be a quote (an actual interview piece) but where she mentions her relationships with Melanie and how she's often gone to her place to escape the madness of the world and fame she deals with it and feels like a safe space. Think it was a 95/96 interview with the "You'll See" hairdo.

She's mentioned that a few times over the years.  It seems she mentioned it not too long ago as well (can't recall which if it was print, radio or video interview), but yeah I recall her mentioning her sister's home to get away from it all. I believe she mentioned she is the most close to her than all her other siblings. 

6 minutes ago, MarXus said:

She's mentioned that a few times over the years.  It seems she mentioned it not too long ago as well (can't recall which if it was print, radio or video interview), but yeah I recall her mentioning her sister's home to get away from it all. I believe she mentioned she is the most close to her than all her other siblings. 

It seems to be the only sibling she is really close to at this point. Glad to have seen her make a cameo at one of the Madame X shows in her stories. The resemblance between them all is uncanny.

8 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

It seems to be the only sibling she is really close to at this point. Glad to have seen her make a cameo at one of the Madame X shows in her stories. The resemblance between them all is uncanny.

Paula looks so much like her too. Though, I recall her 80's blonde cropped look, which reminded me of Annie Lennox at the time with he short blond hair. Paula has a much harder look to herself as Madonna has a more softer look if that makes any sense?

Mine are old school and I do use them lol

Truth or Dare

Put me on their f**king frequency. And you know. Motherf**k!

Neat? Anybody who says my show is 'neat' has to go.

I'll sit Rosanna Barr on you and you'll be sorry

From MTV monologue

If you don't start treating me better, I'm gonna leave you for good. And that goes for my pussy too.

I'm your mother brother sister lover daughter auntie uncle grandma grandpa little baby jesus

Well, the plastic surgery just wasn't what they said it would be.

F**k em if they can't take a joke (wait that's Bette Midler)