A "Celebration" of Moves

Voguerista

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Such a fantastic song and it deserved a lot more than it got, including a better video. “The MDNA Tour” performance is one of her best tour closers, in my opinion.

It's "classic Madonna" to me. Totally made sense to include it on her last Greatest Hits Set.  it is done in the vein of Holiday/Spotlight/Where's the Party/Lucky Star.   I didn't mind the video at all.  It's just simple and to the point.  Just dancing and having fun. One big party. 

Truly, if that song was released earlier in her career, it would have been a huge hit world-wide.  Just shows that she can still deliver a fun dance song. 

20 hours ago, MarXus said:

It's "classic Madonna" to me. Totally made sense to include it on her last Greatest Hits Set.  it is done in the vein of Holiday/Spotlight/Where's the Party/Lucky Star.   I didn't mind the video at all.  It's just simple and to the point.  Just dancing and having fun. One big party. 

Truly, if that song was released earlier in her career, it would have been a huge hit world-wide.  Just shows that she can still deliver a fun dance song. 

So true. And I hope her next album is full on "just dancing and having fun. One big party. "

57 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

I was obsesed with Celebration when it was released, but everyone was into Lady Gaga at that time, Poker face and Just dance etc... 10 years later, Celebration still sounds good to me, and the other ones mentioned sound really dated! 

I agree. It's timeless and sounds so good to this day.