To Madonna Fans!

Voguerista

Let's just enjoy what's left of a long and successful career Madonna's has had, and what she still willing to give us.  We should be so lucky she's still entertaining us the way we do.  There is so much I enjoy from her that I don't, and this is why I'm here, to share my love and enthusiasm of Madonna.

I’ve loved Madonna since a very early age. I think most of us can say that. But to be honest, I think I’ve actually enjoyed Madonna more since I became a part of a Madonna community. I could never really discuss M in my normal life because people didn’t know/care to hear it. But knowing I can talk about her, bitch and moan about her, criticize her, but most of all love her with other people is comforting. I don’t really know what I would do without this place. Sure life would go on, but this makes it so much better. I think this quote sums it all up.

”To a room full of people, that I admire, that I appreciate, that I adore, that I love...and... that I would all separately at one time or another like to smack the shit out of, cheers”

2 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I’ve loved Madonna since a very early age. I think most of us can say that. But to be honest, I think I’ve actually enjoyed Madonna more since I became a part of a Madonna community. I could never really discuss M in my normal life because people didn’t know/care to hear it. But knowing I can talk about her, bitch and moan about her, criticize her, but most of all love her with other people is comforting. I don’t really know what I would do without this place. Sure life would go on, but this makes it so much better. I think this quote sums it all up.

”To a room full of people, that I admire, that I appreciate, that I adore, that I love...and... that I would all separately at one time or another like to smack the shit out of, cheers”

WOWWWWW, YOU'RE LIKE  ,...     JUST,  ME!!!!!!!!!!:fingerclick:

Thank you everyone!! Xxx

32 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Same here. Madonna fans and this forum has made the Madonna journey that more special.  Love you All!! 

On 2/1/2020 at 7:34 PM, techno101 said:

I love this thread <3 :)

Completely agree. I know I'm so critical of her here, but it's only because I love the diva we fell in love with.

Is it fair to say people who don't get Madonna aren't very smart? Watching her Madame X interviews -- stunning.

Her and Tori Amos are the women whom I can listen speak about their work for hours while other artists barely even skim the surface. They are so articulate and passionate about their output.