Medellín Live at The 2019 Billboard Music Awards Re-uploaded! But with a Difference

Rebel Hugo

First, thanks for sharing.  That said, it's amazing how they took what was already a bad audio and made it worse.  She pretty much was singing with a backing track. Why not just make that the sole audio, rather make her vocals sound worse over a backing track.  Now she sounds more muffled and so does Maluma.  

The only thing really memorable about this performance is the holograms.  But the audio is just horrendous. 

40 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Not sure why you have to throw laughing at smilies@MarXus? My stand stays whether you laugh at, like it or not. And I'm proud of it. 

Not sure why you're getting worked up over something like that?   it's a smiley laughing heart emoticon. I find your comment funny.  Why are you trying to assume something malicious towards you?  What an odd thing to get sensitive over.  :Madonna033:

15 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I mean... I have to agree with @MarXus. To be honest I really don’t think the audio NEEDED fixing to begin with. They just sort of... ruined it a bit. Even the “hey hey hey” and “slow down Papi” was auto tuned...

Yeah, I was fine with the audio before, even though it wasn't the best.  The performance was cute and the holograms were cool, but I'm over this idea of people singing over backing tracks all the time.  The auto tune just makes it sound worse. 

The "Hey hey hey" was already autotuned in the original broadcast. In fact the whole thing was and you could barely hear her live vocals anyway. Have they put more autotune on or have they turned the live vocals up a bit? I am not sure what they've done here, someone needs to compare them side by side to investigate properly.

The audio sounds terrible ? what was wrong with the original broadcast audio as i dont remember there being any issues with it ? I wonder if Danny Tull is responsible for this - god help the Madame X tour blu-ray - im dreading the abortion we will get of this tour - its annoying becuase a lot of people (including me ) cant afford to see it in person :((

2 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Yeah, let's delete a video with views and a mix of live/album vocals to a dubbed one. Madonna's team 101 logic.

3 hours ago, madenis said:

I really don't understand those who run her youtube page.

They have deleted her performance video with more than 14.000.000 views to add a new one with a bad audio with 0 views

BTW they were supposed to clean this page and add live performances but did nothing

So agree with you both.  And I had thought about it having a lot of views as well. Weird how they re-uploaded a new version.  I know a few (above us) questioned if the audio is any different, but even if not, I guess with some time away from it, the sound is far more awful than I thought.  The auto tuned live vocals over a loud backing track with auto tune already is just awful. 

14 hours ago, MarXus said:

Not sure why you're getting worked up over something like that?   it's a smiley laughing heart emoticon. I find your comment funny.  Why are you trying to assume something malicious towards you?  What an odd thing to get sensitive over.  :Madonna033:

You've done it again elsewhere and I've seen you do it to others too when you disagree or trying to antagonize. Done. You are officially on ignore again! 

Adding: sorry for getting upset. I guess I don't get why people use laughing smilies sometimes. 

3 hours ago, Voguerista said:

You've done it again elsewhere and I've seen you do it to others too when you disagree or trying to antagonize. Done. You are officially on ignore again! 

Adding: sorry for getting upset. I guess I don't get why people use laughing smilies sometimes. 

Umm? What?  All this over because I found your comment funny above.  I'm sorry. When you posted "dance happy and smile", I found that humorous?  What did I do so wrong here?  Maybe you need to take a break from here if you're getting worked up over something so innocent.  It's weird I have to explain an approved emoticon by the administrator here?  Again, what are we upset about again?  I'm confused?

1 minute ago, MarXus said:

Umm? What?  All this over because I found your comment funny above.  I'm sorry. When you posted "dance happy and smile", I found that humorous?  What did I do so wrong here?  Maybe you need to take a break from here if you're getting worked up over something so innocent.  It's weird I have to explain an approved emoticon by the administrator here?  Again, what are we upset about again?  I'm confused?

Yeah you are so innocent and do nothing ever. I'm done! You're on ignore and staying that way. 

On 2/3/2020 at 12:18 AM, diegolcl said:

Seriously? What they (she ?) are doing with her legacy is atrocious :sad:
Don't they know that we're in an age where things are broadcast and instantly everywhere? Why this need to "fix" things that everyone has seen?

They must think we won't remember or haven't downloaded the original video file enough to notice. The difference is really noticeable. I thought it sounded fine in the original upload. Surprise they didn't slap a filter and quick cut it to death and have it randomly go black and white out of nowhere, as per her edits.