Let's have our own Super Bowl Halftime!

Voguerista

54 minutes ago, techno101 said:

Okay, can us all fans collectively agree on one thing, though? 

Her set list in 2012 was tragic and should have replaced GMAYL with I’m Addicted, included Hung Up, etc...

There were a lot choices that could’ve been made. Hung Up. 4 Minutes. Ray of Light. All three could’ve been shoved in. 

2 hours ago, MarXus said:

There is no way she could do a set list this long for the Superbowl half-time.  Artists have about 12 minutes to perform.  So the only way she could do all these songs is do a quick mash up, and honestly most of these choices would not set well, performed at a National American Past Time, like the Superbowl. 

Realistically speaking, nothing I just prescribed would ever work in the confines of the Super Bowl. But I do think something like Like A Prayer with bits of Come Alive in it would be gorgeous. And I don’t know how many songs Shakira and JLO threw together tonight but it sure did feel heavy.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
8 hours ago, scion said:

God no. Great as it was!

The only thing I didn’t think fit as well was the performance of Like a Prayer. Cee Lo Green was unnecessary and I kind of feel like the S&S version would’ve suited it better, or a version similar. 

12 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

The only thing I didn’t think fit as well was the performance of Like a Prayer. Cee Lo Green was unnecessary and I kind of feel like the S&S version would’ve suited it better, or a version similar. 

After her original plan of Adele didn't pan out, I thought he did well. I would have killed had Niki Harris been brought back. No one sings it as good as she can!