Sign in to follow this  
RUADJAI

Paint by Numbers Magazine cover

1 hour ago, Karma said:

s-l1600.jpg

Spy Magazine (1992)

You can find almost every magazine cover on Matthew Rettenmund's MLVC60 book, expensive but oh so worth it.

Hmmmmmm... this looks similar, but not what I remember. I’ll check out the place you recommended to see what I can find. Thanks

On 2/14/2020 at 4:31 PM, Karma said:

s-l1600.jpg

Spy Magazine (1992)

You can find almost every magazine cover on Matthew Rettenmund's MLVC60 book, expensive but oh so worth it.

I don't believe this is real.  The head is definitely pasted on from an Oscar Awards photo. 

2 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

It's real. There's another one with her head pasted on a cheerleader as well.

Yes, but isn't the head pasted on a body?  Is it even her body?  If so, what image did they use to do this because I'm curious.  This was shortly before Sex came out, and I don't recall her ever posing topless with a skimpy bottom before Sex (other than her early nudes which she would never approve).  She posed topless for a few magazines (such as Vanity Fair) before this time, but she was wearing much more than that skimpy bottom.

8 hours ago, MarXus said:

Yes, but isn't the head pasted on a body?  Is it even her body?  If so, what image did they use to do this because I'm curious.  This was shortly before Sex came out, and I don't recall her ever posing topless with a skimpy bottom before Sex (other than her early nudes which she would never approve).  She posed topless for a few magazines (such as Vanity Fair) before this time, but she was wearing much more than that skimpy bottom.

It's just her head used on someone else's body. The same with the other cover of her. The magazine itself is real but the full photo isn't minus her head.

5 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

It's just her head used on someone else's body. The same with the other cover of her. The magazine itself is real but the full photo isn't minus her head.

Yes, that's what I meant with my first reply.  The image of her isn't real, not the magazine. The head comes from a paparazzi shot I believe when she was attending the Oscars.  I'm curious about the body shot though.  I don't believe it's the same body as Demi's as she seems to appear much slimmer in the waist.  Madonna's waist in this picture looks more rounder. 

26 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Yes, that's what I meant with my first reply.  The image of her isn't real, not the magazine. The head comes from a paparazzi shot I believe when she was attending the Oscars.  I'm curious about the body shot though.  I don't believe it's the same body as Demi's as she seems to appear much slimmer in the waist.  Madonna's waist in this picture looks more rounder. 

Just someone else's body. It doesn't seem to match Demi's in that photo unless they altered with some sort of editing.

So... I remember seeing this in the grocery store when I was a kid. But I've always remembered parts of Madonna's body were colored in. Maybe my memory is just wrong. But I thought it was a different face too (not the photoshopped Oscars face). 

58 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

So... I remember seeing this in the grocery store when I was a kid. But I've always remembered parts of Madonna's body were colored in. Maybe my memory is just wrong. But I thought it was a different face too (not the photoshopped Oscars face). 

Being it was in a grocery story, I suspect parts of the cover was covered up which might explained why you thought it was colored in.  Another thought is that you're confusing it with another magazine cover?