You are going on a trip soon for two weeks...

Voguerista

Guest Nobody Knows Me

“Celebration”, if that counts, unless she decided to release a new and better greatest hits collection soon.
If it had to be a studio album though, then I would choose “Ray of Light”. 

Looking back on my post, I support my choice. However I wanted to share my Madonna vacation story. 
I went to the Dominican a few years back and got so drunk on Sambucca that I went up to my room before dinner, onto my balcony and did Eva Peron’s balcony speech followed by Don’t Cry For Me Argentina. Then I got sick in the bathroom, laying in the bathtub crying singing Lament, because I thought I was dying. Of course my emotions. “And how I lived....(sobbing) how they SHOWED... but how soon the lights...were gone...”

so fucking dramatic. I’ll never forget itZ

2 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Looking back on my post, I support my choice. However I wanted to share my Madonna vacation story. 
I went to the Dominican a few years back and got so drunk on Sambucca that I went up to my room before dinner, onto my balcony and did Eva Peron’s balcony speech followed by Don’t Cry For Me Argentina. Then I got sick in the bathroom, laying in the bathtub crying singing Lament, because I thought I was dying. Of course my emotions. “And how I lived....(sobbing) how they SHOWED... but how soon the lights...were gone...”

so fucking dramatic. I’ll never forget itZ

Thanks for sharing your story. I loved it and I'm so glad you "lived to tell".?