What are your top five favorite Madonna Singles of the 90's?

Voguerista

What are your top five favorite Madonna Singles of the 90's? If you need a reminder on them, see this link. (In a couple of weeks, I'll be putting a top five together from your selections for each era. So stay tuned :kissy: )

Mine are:

Keep It Together

Vogue

I'll Remember

You'll See

Justify My Love

(Omg, that was hard! :wide-eyes:  )

This is the hardest decision for me because she had her strongest singles in the 90s.

I was disappointed with every album after Ray Of Light.

"Music" was too average for me, "American Life" had too many bad tracks, "Confessions" where far too commercial, "Hard Candy" was only made to win back the american market and "MDNA" was a disaster

On these albums I liked the songs best that were not released as a single... "Paradise (Not For Me)" and "Gone", "Intervention" and "Easy Ride", "Like It Or Not" and "Forbidden Love"

It was Rebel Heart that really excited me again. And brought me back to my old love. I have never lost sight of her in these years ... we had only estranged ourselves.

Here is my pick (wasn´t easy!)

- Frozen           Clearly my number 1!!! Absolute masterpiece, song and video!

- This Used To Be My Playground       Sad and depressed? Yes, but beautiful at the same time!

- Vouge       I don't have to say much about this classic

- Secret       Fantastic song and she looks absolutely divine in the video!

- Bad Girl        One of her most underrated singles ever. Beautiful and again the video is superb!

Actually I would have to make a top 10 list for the 90s because I have to skip so many brilliant singles.

Justify My Love, Rain, Bedtime Story, Human Nature, You´ll See, Love Don´t LIve Here Anymore, One More Chance, Drowned World and Nothing Really Matters...all favorites of mine

Probably her most eclectic decade for singles I mean you don’t any more for different than this used to be my playground vs ray of light plus it was her best decade for music videos - bad girl , rain , vogue , bedtime story being my faves -  some mediocre songs had fantastic videos ( human nature, take a bow) 

in no order though 

rain 

you’ll see

vogue

keep it together 

rescue me

The 90s are the most polarizing of the eras. Ray of Light and Erotica or even I’m Breathless side by side or so different. But here we go:

Vogue

Deeper and Deeper

Human Nature

Frozen

Beautiful Stranger 

Can’t wait for our 00’s thread. Things will get even more predictable from there from me, lol. #leadsingles