Your Alternate Album Covers

dylanlioncourt

We all know Madonna has amazing iconic photographs to represent her albums, singles and other releases though sometimes, some are so off beat and bizarre you can't help but use a good fanmade art by a creative fan. What are some of the ones you use?

*NOTE: This is just to see what album cover art you use (if any) to substitute certain albums, compilations or soundtracks of her.*

10 minutes ago, Blue Prince said:

image.png.9c188b401619cbbe31af1cc6ebae8c93.png

I think something like that would do justice to the AL album! I've also seen a black and white one with her back turned and a flag but I cannot find it now.

Those of you who haven't, should also check artofliamalxndr on ig. He's done a great job turning her albums into comic covers.

I love a lot of those images coming from this photo shoot, but I do like the album cover as is.  Simply because it's unique to the rest of her catalog being it looks more like a drawing or painting.  Though, the picture you chose would have looked great as a back cover of AL album.