Zaktkoons

SEX book?

I saw a copy being sold on classifieds in my area for $10. The owner says it is in great shape, and it appears to have the aluminum cover as well. I want to go pick it up, but out of curiosity, how good of a deal is this? I know the book can go for quite a lot, but opened (even if in great condition) does it still sell for so much money?

4 hours ago, Zaktkoons said:

Hmm I'll have to ask. Either way I'm definitely buying it :party:

That's really cheap. The most part of the times the problem is with pages torn apart because of the handling. Even without the bag/cd it's a great price. You can buy them alone if you wat to have the whole package.

8 minutes ago, Ego Rodriguez said:

That's really cheap. The most part of the times the problem is with pages torn apart because of the handling. Even without the bag/cd it's a great price. You can buy them alone if you wat to have the whole package.

The poster said it was on great shape, if it doesnt come with he extras  I'll simply buy them as you said. I'm excited I've wanted that for a while!

6 hours ago, Zaktkoons said:

The poster said it was on great shape, if it doesnt come with he extras  I'll simply buy them as you said. I'm excited I've wanted that for a while!

The CD and Comic Book was part of the book. I'm curious if they will include the CD?. It was packaged in a huge condom package within the book. It contains a varied version of Erotica called Erotic.  Still, $10 for the picture book is a good price. The comic book was attached to the book, so it should be there unless someone tore it out. 

I recall paying $49 for my copy when it was first released.  Here is the version of Erotic:

38 minutes ago, MarXus said:

The CD and Comic Book was part of the book. I'm curious if they will include the CD?. It was packaged in a huge condom bag within the book. It contains a varied version of Erotica called Erotic.  Still, $10 for the picture book is a good price. The comic book was attached to the book, so it should be there unless someone tore it out. 

I recall paying $49 for my copy when it was first released.  Here is the version of Erotic:

At least if the CD isnt included i can find it cheap online separately. I can't wait to get ahold of it

38 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

Just picked it up. No CD unfortunately (I'm sure I can buy that separately easily enough tho) but the book and aluminum cover are overall in great shape, and held up well since the 90s :) the comic is there and in good condition as well. I'm so happy! :party:

You got yourself a good deal! The CD really isn't much (though the packaging is cool) Glad you finally own the book!

2 hours ago, Zaktkoons said:

Just picked it up. No CD unfortunately (I'm sure I can buy that separately easily enough tho) but the book and aluminum cover are overall in great shape, and held up well since the 90s :) the comic is there and in good condition as well. I'm so happy! :party:

Did the person selling mentioned what happened to the CD?  Sounds like you got a great deal.  Congrats!!

1 hour ago, MarXus said:

Did the person selling mentioned what happened to the CD?  Sounds like you got a great deal.  Congrats!!

No they didn't. Tbh they probably forgot all about it since they probably purchased it so long ago :smuglaugh: and thank you!!

12 minutes ago, IamZod said:

Ironically the only thing I have is the CD! I sold my book years ago to help with a house purchase. On my list to replace eventually. 

Good luck with replacing it! How much did you sell it for?