If Madonna did a co-headlining tour

louis.exe

Hmm? Would she ever be willing to do that?  Though, she has had opening acts.  But from what I gather you mean she and someone else would share the stage for the duration of the show.  Not necessarily at the same time, but she'll take a break and then the other act comes on stage? 

Again, I can't imagine her sharing the stage, but I guess it could be cool to share the stage with some 80's icons, Like Cyndi Lauper, Debi Gibson, Boy George, Belinda Carlisle, maybe the Pet Shop Boys.  I know some would love for her to team up with Kylie Minogue.  I don't see a whole tour, but maybe some 80's revival show.  Maybe do a DIVA's type show like they used to do on Vh1?

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, techno101 said:

Wasn't this rumored to have been an idea around the time of his death? It would have been epic.

Guy Oseary offered the idea. Madonna liked the idea and suggested it be called the “Royalty Tour” as in the Queen and Prince. However, Prince said ‘the world isn’t ready for this yet’ or something along those lines. Would’ve been pretty legendary.

Personally if she ever co-headlined, I’d like to see her do it with Kylie Minogue.  

Tbh, no one really comes to mind (as of currently). Kylie would be pretty awesome, since they are both fans of each other. 

Had the tour with Prince happened, that would have insane!! I think it could have been a huge success. Even a tour with MJ back in the early 90s or late 80s would have been awesome. And if Prince did agree to doing Bad with MJ back then, I honestly think the 3 of them would have done a combined tour or one off show. Can you imagine how bonkers it could have been?:hearteyes:

21 hours ago, cyberrage said:

Cant imagine a co-headline tour but how about the Girlie show part 2 with Madonna headlining and bringing along some other female ARTISTS with the ego's and talent to cope with that, PJ Harvey, Tori Amos, Neneh Cherry, Miley, Nelly Furtado... not just female performers like Kylie or Gaga.

It has always been my dream for Madonna and Tori to do something together!