What are your top five favorite Madonna Singles from 2010-2020?

Voguerista

It's that time again. What are your top five favorite Madonna Singles from 2010-2020? If you need a reminder on them, see this link (they haven't listed "I Don't Search I Find" yet, but, I think it should be added). If you've missed posting in the first three decade posts, go here (80's), here (90's) and here (2000's). Thanks again for your participation in this series of decade posts these last few weeks. Results and a POLL coming soon for each of them! So, stay tuned! ;) :fantasy:

Ok, my top five favorites singles for the 2010-2020 decade are:

Girl Gone Wild

Masterpiece

Ghosttown

Medellin

I Don't Search I Find

To be honest, Ghosttown was really the only half-decent track she has released over the past decade... but even this song isn't without its issues. I liked Girl Gone Wild when it was first released, but it kinda aged fast. Beautiful Killer would have made a totally kick-ass Madonna single, but sadly this one was ignored.

2 minutes ago, PWCCA said:

To be honest, Ghosttown was really the only half-decent track she has released over the past decade... but even this song isn't without its issues. I liked Girl Gone Wild when it was first released, but it kinda aged fast. Beautiful Killer would have made a totally kick-ass Madonna single, but sadly this one was ignored.

I agree! I love Beautiful Killer too!!!  

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Girl Gone Wild

Living For Love

Ghosttown 

Masterpiece 

I Don’t Search I Find

I would have said God Control right under Girl Gone Wild if it had been an official single.

I knew this decade would plunged in negativity. I had to think of a fifth song for the 80s, but with this decade they’re some of my favorites, so much harder to pick than the other decades. I’m going to pick my five but include my five runner ups (so they won’t count but ??‍♂️):

Living for Love

Masterpiece 

Crave

B*tch I’m Madonna

Girl Gone Wild 

Ghosttown

IDSIF

Give Me All Your Luvin

Medellin

I Rise 

• Fighter unfeatured this topic