You know you're a die hard fan when...

MarXus

Lol, yes. Some faves I quote

"I'm just gonna.....Julie shut up and don't tell me to tune out"

"Wait I'm talking and you know what that means"

"Do I have to listen to this? See that's why I want my radio on, those girls annoy me"

"You pussy boy get over here"

"Do something else, do my eyebrows"

So many more I love

11 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

You know you’re a die hard Madonna fan when...

...She shows up in your dreams doing album rollouts and tours you envisioned.

This has happened to me a couple of times.  The one I distinctly remember is the song "I'll Remember".  I had heard she had a new single coming out from a film.  I had no idea what it was supposed to sound like, other than hearing it was a ballad.  It turned out to be a pretty cool ballad in my dream. Of course, not as great as the song itself, but it was still good. 

LOL to all the quotes.  I can add that I tend to inadvertently say things that remind of things Madonna has said.  For a slight second, I get excited to think whomever I am with or talking to, knew I just used a Madonna quote or saying in my conversation, only to realized a moment later, they didn't, nor cares.  LOL!

9 hours ago, me1981 said:

Lol, yes. Some faves I quote

"I'm just gonna.....Julie shut up and don't tell me to tune out"

"Wait I'm talking and you know what that means"

"Do I have to listen to this? See that's why I want my radio on, those girls annoy me"

"You pussy boy get over here"

"Do something else, do my eyebrows"

So many more I love

Well I,ve learnt something today. I never knew what exactly she said to Julie lol

1 hour ago, Semtex1 said:

Well I,ve learnt something today. I never knew what exactly she said to Julie lol

Lol, well that is what it sounds like. Julie says what sounds like "Just tune out" just as Madonna is saying "I'm just gonna...." I wish Julie hadn't interrupted. Damn you Julie. We will never know now what Madonna was going to say she was going to do.

On 2/25/2020 at 2:42 AM, cyberrage said:

When friends ask you how Madonna is going or what she is doing like she a real friend of yours

And when a stretch somehow ends up as the vogue BA choreography.

I think most know not to dare ask me, because I won't shut up!  LOL!  Though, I usually don't engage in such conversations anymore. Most of the time, even if they ask, they really have no care in the world what I have to say about Madonna.