Madonna Infinity's Favorite Madonna Singles Of the 80's: RESULTS and VOTE IN NEW POLL

Voguerista

POLL: Which Madonna Singles from the 80's is your very favorite from these top 5?  

125 members voted

1. 1. POLL: Which Madonna Singles from the 80's is your very favorite from these top 5?

Wow, such fascinating results in "Madonna Infinity's Madonna Singles from the 80's"! In this first stage of results (no we're not quite done with them yet ; ) ), I really thought Madonna Infinity's dominating favorite so far would be "Like A Payer". Surprisingly, "Like A Prayer" came in 3rd with 19 mentions.  "Open Your Heart" came in 2nd with 22 mentions. Drum rolls please....  "Express Yourself" came in 1st with 23 mentions. In other results: "La Isla Bonita" came in 4th place with 14 mentions.  "Into The Groove" came in 5th place with 12 mentions.

So, for fun, let's take this to another level. If you were to pick your very favorite from "Express Yourself", "Open Your Heart", "Like A Prayer", "La Isla Bonita", and "Into The Groove", which single would you pick? VOTE in the new poll (above) and be sure to tell us in comments how you voted as well. It's going to be interesting to see how Madonna Infinity's Favorite Singles Of The 80's will battle it out now and if they take on different positions with just these five songs to vote from. Hmm?

• Fighter unfeatured this topic

Tough choices but I chose Express Yourself. When I think of Madonna, I think of her at the top of those stairs dancing in a suit. Too iconic

This would be a wild setlist to a show if she ever did the top 5 songs we picked from each decade

Edited by dankpepe (see edit history)

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 hours ago, dankpepe said:

Tough choices but I chose Express Yourself. When I think of Madonna, I think of her at the top of those stairs dancing in a suit. Too iconic

This would be a wild setlist to a show if she ever did the top 5 songs we picked from each decade

That would be fantastic!