"Here Comes The Rain Again" Sticky & Sweet Performance

Voguerista

For those who saw this performance LIVE, what do you remember about it or how did it make you feel at the time? I remember being literally chilled by it. I also remember a lot of fans running to the bathroom since Madonna wouldn't be performing, but, they truly missed something exceptional in my opinion. Between the backdrop and the two dancers Oriental influence, I still felt Madonna all over it in another way. Even my husband (who isn't a huge fan and never saw a Madonna show before) was speechless and didn't take his eyes of it. It was like a spell. It was truly a magical and an unforgettable moment.  What's more, it made me love "Rain" so much more (which I was just a so so fan of before). This creativity. Dang....

I saw it live (2009) and I loved it and I still too. I saw the dancers but I was more fixed into the video (even tho the video was already leaked in internet) ... dunno, it's more captivated when you see it in live rather than just on your tv or pc. 

So ... good times with all S&S stuffs -- well esp. 2009 ;P

The performance is alright, brought more to life on the live release. I love the idea of mashing up "Rain" with "Here Comes The Rain Again" with more variations of the two songs' lyrics versus what we got. A lot of the sound effects are a bit annoying in the mix but I love how she incorporated those two great songs.