BradleyPratt

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BradleyPratt

Madonna - The Immaculate Collection 30th Anniversary Hey gang - long-time reader/lurker, infrequent poster  Like everyone else, I'm frustrated at the lack of any anniversary/expanded/box-set/celebratory anythings from Madonna. For The Immaculate Collection's 30th anniversary this year, I knew we weren't likely to get anything nice, so I designed something myself and put it out in the universe to see what would happen. Tadaaaa. Click here to check it out

BradleyPratt

I made some small design tweaks and updated the tracklisting to fix those remix names and bring the 2 bonus discs into chronological order. And threw in some t-shirts, a poster and book layout for fun.  https://www.behance.net/gallery/92913091/Madonna-The-Immaculate-Collection-30th-Anniversary I also finally joined Twitter   hit me up on https://twitter.com/bradleyprattnz  All of the feedback has been brilliant and the constructive criticism helps make me a better designer, so tha

BradleyPratt

Wow! I posted this and went to bed expecting a couple of replies in the morning but nothing like this. You're all sweethearts, thank you so much. To answer a few questions: the bigger idea I came up with was what if we got one of these box sets for every album? Each one would include their own coloured vinyl singles (with album-themed label artwork) and CD maxi singles, and once they're all out there, one could imagine her team would release a giant singles collection of all her singles on

Posted Images

Guest Nobody Knows Me

This is absolutely phenomenal and I would love for something like this to happen in the future. I particularly love the bonus discs and the packaging. If only her management were this creative! Amazing work. 
:01:

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I also love the inclusion of the local mix edit of “Express Yourself”. I need the video version available to us one day. 

5 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I also love the inclusion of the local mix edit of “Express Yourself”. I need the video version available to us one day. 

I Beleive the 'Video Version' of Express Yourself is the Version releasead on the Celebration CD... I downloaded that album from itunes & just had a play on my phone, If your looking for it its availible now :)

Guest Nobody Knows Me
36 minutes ago, Madge85 said:

I Beleive the 'Video Version' of Express Yourself is the Version releasead on the Celebration CD... I downloaded that album from itunes & just had a play on my phone, If your looking for it its availible now :)

Thank you, but it’s not. They definitely tried to make it sound similar but they definitely copied and pasted several mixes.