Madonna or not on this pic ?!

Redha DBL

A supposed rare pic of M has been posted ok instagram with that caption "Photo of Madonna dancing in the legendary AMNESIE discotheque in Milan in 1984".

People are divided on that pic... for my part, i find that the face profile looks absolutely like her but the hair and accessories doesn't look like her... also the body language and the fact that everyone on the dancefloor is staring at that girl is very Madonna... i don't know what to think... experts come around please !

Screenshot_20200302-113619_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200302-113639_Gallery.jpg

18 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Yeah, I don’t think that’s her. If it is her though then it’s a great look!

As people on instagram, i'm really divided... the question is, did she came to Italy in 1984 ? And yes she shot most of the "Like a Virgin" video in Italy in July 1984. She shot in Venice and it's not far from Milan. Also you can see it's summertime by peole's clothes and tan on the discotheque pic. Could match with the Virgin video shot.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Nah... I don't think it's her.

But the woman behind her... is she Moira McFarland? :smile:

697Zi9tZ_400x400.jpg

A true icon! 

The uncropped pic has been posted and i have just decided this is her ! Seeing the uncropped pic i'm sure this is her, the girl stand out from the crowd in a way only Madonna can. I mean the only person you see on that pic is her. She has that rare Madonna aura. 100% her for me

20200302_124537.jpg

1) just because people are looking at her it doesn't mean it's Madonna

2) it doesn't actually look like people are "making a circle around her", actually only two or three guys seem to be looking her way.

3) why would Madonna go to a club in Milan without her friends? It looks a bit weird

4) I really don't think that's her 

8 minutes ago, I don't search I find said:

1) just because people are looking at her it doesn't mean it's Madonna

2) it doesn't actually look like people are "making a circle around her", actually only two or three guys seem to be looking her way.

3) why would Madonna go to a club in Milan without her friends? It looks a bit weird

4) I really don't think that's her 

Why do you think she's alone ? She could went to the club with some people from her team after the LAV shooting to have a drink and dance a bit before going back to the States. But i hear what you say, some things are not typical Madonna on that pic but some things are. That profile for example is really looking like her.

45 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Snow white skin girl in a club full of tanned people, this is Madonna ! ???

The guy in front of her is just as pale as her. Lots of Italians are pale. 

What are they odds that this is Madonna??? Come on it's just some random girl. We can't even see the full profile, just the back of her head 

13 minutes ago, I don't search I find said:

The guy in front of her is just as pale as her. Lots of Italians are pale. 

What are they odds that this is Madonna??? Come on it's just some random girl. We can't even see the full profile, just the back of her head 

Yeah i think you are right. I looked at that pic so much that maybe i tried to convince myself... Obviously this is not her, no dark roots, no heavy eyebrows, no bracelets, no earrings, and the top and the gloves are not her style at all, and the hair color and lenght are right. 

The girl has broad shoulders or is hunchback...Madonna was "chubby" or zaftik but that's not her. Plus only fake pearls and white lace glove...look at all the jewelry she wore at the time, cut outs, bra showing and that's what she wore lol. This is just like that picture of Elvis that claims to have Madonna in the background for autograph....it's not her!

No way, it's not her.  I can understand why someone might mistake her at a quick glance, but there is something about that woman's back and her jawline which seems different than Madonna's.  Also, I don't really see a lot of people really circling her or even looking directly at her. It seems most are looking beyond her.  Furthermore, the woman could be pale white, but so are others, and that could simply be the lighting shining right on them, making them looking more washed out than they are.