POLL and RESULTS: VOTE For Madonna Infinity's Favorite Madonna Single Of All Time!

Voguerista

POLL: Which Is Your Favorite Madonna Single Of All Time From These Madonna Infinity Decade Winners?  

45 members voted

1. 1. POLL: Which Is Your Favorite Madonna Single Of All Time From These Madonna Infinity Decade Winners?

• Like A Prayer ( MI's 1980's Winner)
    • Vogue (MI's 1990's Winner)
    • Hung Up (MI's 2000-2010 Winner)
    • Ghosttown (MI's 2010-2020 Winner)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/11/2020 at 08:20 PM

Wow, what great results in all four decade Polls of Madonna Infinity's Favorite Madonna Singles! Here are the Top 4 winners below:

Like A Prayer (1980's) - with 33.87% of the vote

Vogue (1990's) - with 42.55% of the vote

Hung Up (2000-2010) - 42.71% of the vote

Ghosttown (2010-2020) - 34.29% of the vote

So, now let's take these 4 Singles to a VOTE in the new POLL (above) to see who wins as our very very favorite Madonna Single of all time. You'll have until next Wednesday to VOTE (at that time, we'll announce the winner).  Also, don't forget to tell us how you voted in comments and express your thoughts if you anything to add, etc. You could also RATE the songs above too if you want(thanks to @Fighter for that idea in our 2010-2020 Poll). Have fun and thanks for all of your patience and participations as we went through this process. xxxxx :hug:

On 3/6/2020 at 3:48 PM, PWCCA said:

As much as I hate how she always performs it live so terribly, it still is an absolute masterpiece of a song. So I will choose that.... Closely followed by Vogue... another iconic tune

Frankly, I wish Masterpiece :heart: was in the poll.    Click on the cover photo in my profile.

Edited by Ronk (see edit history)