• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If no, why?

• Money (too expensive)
    • Location (too far)
    • Job / Family / Other commitments
    • Didn't like the album / setlist
    • Other
    • (Click here if you attended to skip the question)
  3. 3. If yes, how many times?

• 2-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-20
    • More than 20 shows
    • (Click here if you didn't attend)

• Enrico featured this topic

Great album, great videos, one of my fave eras visually. Loved seeing her in a tiny theatre. That was a real treat that won’t be repeated. Not so great was my cancellation of my Paris show & the way her team handled the cancellations, the lack of quick communication regarding those. She really needs a new team around her next era. It been a bumpy ride but worth it in the end!

This era probably was not one of my favorites because the tour itself was so crazy and poorly managed. The press was poorly managed too and there wasn't enough professional photos taken, but I ended up loving the album(even though I was disappointed at first with it). The best thing about this era were the videos. They were beautiful and so well produced. Another highlight was this forum and meeting and reading what fans said every day. 

19 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I didn't like the photos and videos shared on IG, only a few are good. I question Ricardo for his choices and the treatment of Stories. So I hope the dvd does it justice.

I question him too. He had a chance to photograph her professionally non stop and yet used his iPhone (Omg what I and many others had given to be hired as her photographer).   His timing was awful too the way he posted things after a cancellation. It sent the wrong message in many cases. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
20 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I didn't like the photos and videos shared on IG, only a few are good. I question Ricardo for his choices and the treatment of Stories. So I hope the dvd does it justice.

The World of Madame X was a fantastic documentary for me, so I have hope for the DVD. But yes, I also questioned his choices throughout this tour.

The album roll out was perfect. Even the deluxe cover being released and the tracklist was a hoot with everyone thinking it was fake due to the title names. I remember walking to class and a friend sent to me. My reaction was "Looking for Mercy? Did she lose her daughter?" I did enjoy the trickling of songs in the weeks leading to the release, the MTV video premiere of Medellin and how it shaped up to be a continuation of Rebel Heart's new found investment in promotion versus MDNA. The album checked all the boxes for me minus some vocal decisions on her part but it was daring and adventurous; the wealth of visuals we got (The World of Madame X doc, the videos, BBMA's, Pride, performance, even Eurovision) made it worth it. The tour may be another story but I'm sure it'll be enjoyable on the home release we'll get. It's a shame her plans didn't go as she hoped with the injury but I do like this forward thinking Madonna of creating and crafting new messages, material versus going the lazy route of greatest hits/farewell tours every fan seems hellbent on getting like she's Cher. The remixes galore for singles even is the cherry on the era. I can't wait to see what she brings next.

It feels like yesterday we were clutching our pearls wondering when "Beautiful Game" was going to be released and when she uploaded the Met Gala performance finally. Now fast forward to the end of this era with perhaps a future God Control EP with remixes, the home release of the Madame X Tour to conclude its chapter in her career.

I saw my first show in Las Vegas which had a very late start time with a very irate audience booing and screaming at her for much of the night. Next I saw her in Los Angeles with the most adoring crowd I have seen. It was absolutely incredible and nothing I have experienced before.

This era has had the most ups and downs but also brought back some of the mystery and intrigue that made Madonna so special in my opinion. It has been different, defiant and a complete roller coaster. I'm just glad I got to experience it and no matter what is next I will be there for it! 

idk why but that last pic is weird to me... it looks like she has no legs lol. My partner says they are to her side? But those seem like pant legs to the front but flat. It’s hard to tell as she seems to be hiding her outfit in each pic. Maybe not tho ?? also loving her smile with no grills

Overall I love this era

She gave us quality music videos and an experimental album which are not everyone's taste

She delivered an intimate tour which caused mixed reactions from people

But then again she is MADONNA, she always does what she wants and that's why I admire her

I just really appreciate that despite her age (which affects her health obviously), she still reinvents herself 

Look forward to the madame x tour dvd and whatever box set  or remastered albums she will release in the future

• Fighter unfeatured this topic