Next Era Countdown!

While we anxiously await the next sound / image from Madonna, what do you think she's cooking up? 

Next sonic sound? Imagery? Type of concert tour? 

Will Madame X have a part 2?

Will M-Dolla get her chance in the spotlight again?

Will she wheel out the Confessions disco ball from a warehouse in Burbank?

Will she name herself after another drug (Madame Xstasy?)?

Will she make another statement? ("Gaga!! Doesn't make the people...come together!!!....yeahhhhh, Madonna!!! Makes the Bourgeois and the Rebellllllll (heart)")

What do you think she's working on right now? 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
7 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

What do you think she's working on right now? 

Getting a taxi back to the hotel :shade2:

Waaaaaaaaay too early to tell. While she's known to come up with ideas on tour, I don't think she'll be concentrating on music for sometime now. I'm sure her mind is set in healing her injuries and spending some much needed time with the family. Though, I don't believe she'll wait four years to put out new music. However, if one of her movie projects are greenlighted to direct, you can bet that's what she'll be doing next. 

As much as I would LOVE LOVE LOVE another confessions type dance era, I just don’t think her body can handle it anymore unfortunately... but I only hope she just pours out some incredible dance jams with catchy lyrics and a cohesive Verse chorus verse chorus bridge verse chorus END. Come on girl. We know you still believe in love. 

I expect nothing for 6-months to a year TBH. I cant see her wanting to create Music for a while! I expect she will need major therapy to undo the physical damage of the tour maybe even surgery, who knows? I expect she will write a screen play for one of the movie projects that were put on hold before MX dropped. I doubt we will get any new Music until 2023-2024...

Whatever she plans as her next career direction, I do think that it would be wise to wait a good while to get her health back on track, and to allow enough time working on new material to make sure that it's all 'cooked properly'. It would be a wise career move, in the meantime, to possibly green-light a few expanded album reissues to reignite public interest in her amazing back catalogue, this will be very beneficial if she wants to make a better success of her next lot of new material releases.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

It's barely been a day. Let the woman heal and take time for her injuries she did not take on tour.

Either a film or if she's inspired, a new record in a few years.

I imagine she’ll be in film mode once she’s recovered, which should be great.

I just hope she’ll rest and recover now though.