Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

I think releasing tour videos on online platforms is a new trend. The production of Taylor Swift's Reputation Stadium Tour video is awesome. The quality, camera angles, audio mixing are just on point. I hope Madame X would do this properly with Netflix, too.

If only all her later tour DVD production could compare with The Confessions Tour :(

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I also agree that a Netflix release of the Madame X Tour would be the best way to go about this, and then perhaps a live album of the tour released on streaming services. I also loved the production for Taylor Swift’s Reputation Stadium Tour video, so it’d be great if the Madame X Tour received that sort of editing, mixing, quality etc. I would love for it to be released towards the end of the year. Hopefully, it will. 

I'll be thankful for however she wants to do it (being I didn't get to see the show this time), but, I am curious of everything that has went on behind the scenes. This tour was definitely a 'journey'. So, I'm totally ok if it's a Documentary form as long as they include every performance and don't edit them too much. And let's just pray they release it soon ...atleast by Christmas.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

No filters, no going into the studio to re-record the vocals, no ridiculous transitions or effects. Just a simple recording like this and I’ll be more than happy.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

There's a rumor on Tribe that they were supposed to film the 10th, due to her being unhappy with the Lisbon footage. Do with that what you will.

17ABCE88-381A-46BA-991D-3DC7DA11501B.jpeg

8 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

There's a rumor on Tribe that they were supposed to film the 10th, due to her being unhappy with the Lisbon footage. Do with that what you will.

RE-INVENTION TOUR DRAMA AGAIN???? NO PLEASEEEE S**T LISBON IS A CURSED CITY FOR MADONNA ???

78111440-2313857568719127-457136463352430592-n.jpg

I bet that if there is a release that she will smartly play up the knee injury and cancellations in a documentary type clip. not that she is at fault if she cancelled for medical reasons but it would really be a time to take advantage of the platform to save face and do damage control.  I mean, people are still upset that one night she cancelled and the next day she is posting pics of pleasure sailing.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 minutes ago, Monsieur Hugo X said:

I found this... 

IMG-20200309-WA0012.jpg

That sounds as if the whole show isn’t filmed in its entirety. Perhaps we’ll get a documentary with some footage from the concert interspersed. 

Oh please, it's been filmed along with other nights so they can mix and match footage to fill the portions she does not like. After MDNA and RHT, they may film certain nights and tout it as live from somewhere but it's usually multiple nights meshed together.

MDNA had Miami, the Olympia concert and other shows all spliced together. So did RHT, no doubt MX will be any different. Certain rumors do have some truth behind this but I doubt this one is anywhere near factual.

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic