Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

2 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Hay un rumor en Tribe de que se suponía que iban a filmar el 10, debido a que no estaba contenta con las imágenes de Lisboa. Haz con eso lo que quieras.

A Friend went to see her at a London show and asked Ricardo Gomez if there will be a DVD and he replied that if there will be ... it is said that apart from the 2 nights in Lisbon the rehearsal was recorded the day before the opening in Lisbon.

Here we go again...

The wait is always the worst! I felt like I was going to be crazy with the Rebel Heart release... and it's starting again with the Madame X tour release...

Rumors are going to come up, "Someone said...", "I've heard that..." so I am deciding to avoid this thread, pray that the release will be this year, without too much effects on the video, a nice audio. Something good to make justice to the show I had the chance to see the first night in Paris.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I’d love if they had filmed the rehearsal for a DVD and got a few close-up shots almost like a music video as opposed to just a recording of a show with all the unnecessary audience participation. Something like Janet’s “You” video. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, Andymad said:

Seems she’s always unhappy with her Lisbon footage. I’m looking at you RIT

I still don’t get what happened with RIT. Sure, the Lisbon footage wasn’t the best, but Jonas Åkerlund filmed the Paris concert for IGTTYAS and that footage was amazing so I never understood why we didn’t get the DVD. 

It’s time for a box set of all the tours now, including The Virgin Tour, Blond Ambition World Tour and Re-Invention World Tour. 

6 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I still don’t get what happened with RIT. Sure, the Lisbon footage wasn’t the best, but Jonas Åkerlund filmed the Paris concert for IGTTYAS and that footage was amazing so I never understood why we didn’t get the DVD. 

It’s time for a box set of all the tours now, including The Virgin Tour, Blond Ambition World Tour and Re-Invention World Tour. 

Who knows. Maybe she thought giving us a documentary with some concert footage was enough. Seriously if I was a pop star and people gagged over me as much as we do M, I’d be putting out EVERYTHING that I did. It’s just common sense, like why would she think we wouldn’t want to have the full concert? It’s not like she’s doing those types of shows anymore.

47 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

It will be release but after she dies ??

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, Andymad said:

Who knows. Maybe she thought giving us a documentary with some concert footage was enough. Seriously if I was a pop star and people gagged over me as much as we do M, I’d be putting out EVERYTHING that I did. It’s just common sense, like why would she think we wouldn’t want to have the full concert? It’s not like she’s doing those types of shows anymore.

Exactly. A box set is long overdue. 

22 minutes ago, Monsieur Hugo X said:

It will be release but after she dies ??

You’re probably right to be honest, but you never know :Madonna005:

5 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

We don't know whether the Lisbon footage for RIT was good or bad, the leaked full show isn't the leaked DVD, it's the footage from the screens on the side of the stage she has at every concert.

The only footage we have seen from the official DVD is Burning Up and Die Another day, and they both look and sound pretty decent. Better looking than DWT anyway, probably not as good sounding though. 

So this supposed BLU-Ray/DVD cover was posted moments ago at a facebook group without any info other than the setlist: (EDIT to add: Poster at FB has mentioned it's "fanmade".  I was sure it was!)

MXf.thumb.jpg.85788eaa4db0fc0ef3aa4080a14bbf6b.jpg

MADONNA "THE MADAME X TOUR": Live From Lisbon, Portugal (BLU RAY / DVD):

01. God Control
02. Dark Ballet
03. Human Nature
04. Vogue
05. I Don't Search I Find
06. American Life
07. Coffins (interlude)
08. Batuka
09. Killers Who Are Partying
10. Crazy
11. Welcome To My Fado Club
12. Sodade
13. Medellín
14. Extreme Occident
15. Rescue Me (interlude)
16. Frozen
17. Come Alive
18. Future
19. Crave
20. Like A Prayer
21. I Rise

I'm sure it's not real (*and it isn't!), but thought I'd post it as you never know.  Also, I do believe it will go to some streaming service before it is released on a DVD/BLU-Ray format.  

And that nonsense at MTRIBE where Madonna was unhappy with the Lisbon footage is ridiculous and untrue. Several nights were filmed. It's been reported along with the company filming it.   I think it's still too soon for any info.  Madonna probably hasn't even seen the concert footage yet.  At earliest, we may get this next September.  I'm hoping sooner, at least the streaming version of it.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I hope it’ll be out in time for Christmas, but I could see her waiting until next year. I agree that she’ll probably go quiet for a while now, hopefully to get some rest. Also, I am loving this cover. I really hope we’ll get a Blu-Ray for this tour.

E0330CF5-8715-42DD-B60A-74E330AFAFBB.jpeg

23 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I’d love if they had filmed the rehearsal for a DVD and got a few close-up shots almost like a music video as opposed to just a recording of a show with all the unnecessary audience participation. Something like Janet’s “You” video. 

It’s been years since I saw this! I loved the Velvet Rope Tour! 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 minutes ago, tajybajyboo said:

It’s been years since I saw this! I loved the Velvet Rope Tour! 

Me too, that was her peak for me. Amazing tour for an amazing album! 

21 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

And on Blu-Ray too! I recently bought a 65 inch LG TV and the Rebel Heart Tour looks amazing! There’s a feature called Trumotion which increases the frame rate by adding in ‘extra’ frames to smooth the picture. Essentially, the image appears cleaner, sharper and more realistic, like a TV broadcast, but it’s rubbish for watching most movies because the image looks hyper-real and you lose the cinematic quality the filmmakers intended.

2 hours ago, tajybajyboo said:

And on Blu-Ray too! I recently bought a 65 inch LG TV and the Rebel Heart Tour looks amazing! There’s a feature called Trumotion which increases the frame rate by adding in ‘extra’ frames to smooth the picture. Essentially, the image appears cleaner, sharper and more realistic, like a TV broadcast, but it’s rubbish for watching most movies because the image looks hyper-real and you lose the cinematic quality the filmmakers intended.

I hope a Blu Ray is released too. I look so forward to seeing it in high quality in all of its glory on release day!!! And please Madonna ....make it this year! ???????

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 hours ago, JimMarq Radenhausen said:

The World of Madame X documentary was on Amazon, so she could take that route with the tour itself.

I hope not, for I don’t have it :Madonna009:

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic