Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 minutes ago, bedtimestory said:

Also I doubt Netflix will be interested in her tour...

I think they could be. They put Streisand’s tour on there and she’s hardly on top of the world either, so I’m sure they’d put it on there if she wanted it on Netflix.
Also, wasn’t she having meetings with them prior to the album being released? 

10 minutes ago, bedtimestory said:

Also I doubt Netflix will be interested in her tour...

I'm sure they would.  Though, it might be on another streaming service as Madonna tends to always release her tours on lesser known (usually newer) platforms.  Being Amazon.com did "The World of Madame X", they may have already secured the rights for the tour.  The team who filmed the tour in Lisbon are the same who filmed for the Amazon documentary.  Doesn't mean it will be exclusive to Amazon Prime, but it's a good possibility.  Either Netflix or Amazon would be great exposure though.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, RebelHeart said:

Looks like a professional recording

Those effects and transitions better be gone.

21 minutes ago, felipe929 said:

I came here as quick as I could, maybe it's a good thing they recorded early after all...

I also take it as a sign there is goung to be a dvd!  :Madonna004:

In comments someone thought of a second leg  :Madonna037:

31 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

That was my same thought!! They're good for such a clip!!  :Madonna029:

28 minutes ago, Kuba Pondel said:

it is ! mby its closer than we thing .... <3 Madame X is also fast :D ?

Remember #soon!!  :Madonna023:

• Enrico featured this topic
Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, drcosmonauta said:

Do you believe that will be gone?

Wake up, girl.

No, but I’m still having hope :Madonna034:

You guys should know by now given the last two tours she always films other shows as well or portions of it along with rehearsals for close ups. It's no longer one night like in the past. All her tours have been documented, filmed (released is another story) but the whole fake rumor about being unhappy when she has other shows, footage from multiple nights, segments and angles to fill gaps she's "unhappy" with. 

31 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

You guys should know by now given the last two tours she always films other shows as well or portions of it along with rehearsals for close ups. It's no longer one night like in the past. All her tours have been documented, filmed (released is another story) but the whole fake rumor about being unhappy when she has other shows, footage from multiple nights, segments and angles to fill gaps she's "unhappy" with. 

Well especially with this show... to get any sort of close up in good quality they definitely filmed rehearsals. To anyone expecting a completely live show... its probably not gonna happen. Im expecting something similar to MDNA with less filters. 

I have a theory... 

-Full tour film out in a streaming service like Netflix or Amazon Prime Video on June 14th (for celebrate the 1st anniversary of the Madame album release). 

-Tour film release announcement on August 16th (for her 62nd birthday). 

-Tour film release on digital and physical (DVD/Blu-ray/2CD/Digital Download) on December before Christmas!

I'm dreaming I know!!!! ? 

2 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

It's just a teaser.  It includes various performances, not just vogue, so I don't think is something ripped directly from what they plan to put together.  That said, I'm sure there will be some fast editing and other filter edits.  I'm just hoping it will be less than more this time around. 

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

maybe they started it right after Lisbon :hearteyes:

They filmed various shows and most likely rehearsals specifically from the Lisbon shows.  So they've had a month to put this together and edit. It's not impossible for it to be finished or nearly finished.   We can only hope Madonna won't play director and editor and slice it up so much, etc.  Then again, it's her presentation, but I would think she would want to keep this a simple affair rather too much effects. 

54 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Exactly. In fact, her filming multiple shows started way back with her early tours.  We know WTG came from various nights and venues.

I do think the tour film is going to be available sooner than later.  It's near mid March.  If what is above a teaser from the film, I can't imagine this is going to be something any later than a late spring, early summer release.

25 minutes ago, Monsieur Hugo X said:

I have a theory... 

-Full tour film out in a streaming service like Netflix or Amazon Prime Video on June 14th (for celebrate the 1st anniversary of the Madame album release). 

-Tour film release announcement on August 16th (for her 62nd birthday). 

-Tour film release on digital and physical (DVD/Blu-ray/2CD/Digital Download) on December before Christmas!

I'm dreaming I know!!!! ? 

I have a hunch it's all coming much earlier.  I suspect a streaming debut first (probably Amazon Prime) then the DVD. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic