Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

14 minutes ago, drcosmonauta said:

i think its something like "around the world" like the rebel heart tour

No, I believe it's probably going to focus primarily of Lisbon shows.  She had a company come in and film it.  She'll most likely want to promote it with the Lisbon location being she was inspired to do the album in that location.  It totally makes sense.  Not to say, there won't be added footage/background scenes that might come from other venues as extras, but I don't expect too much since she's never been much about including much extras on her tours.

3 hours ago, RebelHeart said:

Parece una grabación profesional

It looks professional but I think it is just an edit by Ricardo Gómez ... in some scenes you see images of London or Paris where she does not have the blonde wig and Lisbon if I use the blonde wig, it is very fast for the DVD I think maybe it's just a summary

Enviar comentarios

On 3/10/2020 at 5:14 PM, Nobody Knows Me said:

I still don’t get what happened with RIT. Sure, the Lisbon footage wasn’t the best, but Jonas Åkerlund filmed the Paris concert for IGTTYAS and that footage was amazing so I never understood why we didn’t get the DVD. 

It’s time for a box set of all the tours now, including The Virgin Tour, Blond Ambition World Tour and Re-Invention World Tour. 

+ RH Tour in full please

On 3/9/2020 at 4:33 PM, Monsieur Hugo X said:

I found this... 

IMG-20200309-WA0012.jpg

im not reading several pages but bet its gonna have different quality footage all over the place

i just hope it's not edited to look like a stadium show... kinda want something simple since it's a theatre show and the clips she's been posting so far are beautiful even though they're unedited! hope to have some steady unedited shots here and there in beautiful quality :bothered:

5 minutes ago, Blue Prince said:

It'd be interesting to see how it will sell given it's a theatre tour that only one small portion got to experience. As for the platform, keep checking your Grindrs people :lol: Amongst dms from hunks, Madame X could be coming with the clouds to premiere her latest tour

Personally, I don't believe it will sell well.  It would have to be heavily promoted, but I feel it will only appeal to fans, and still, some fans will find a rip of it, rather than buy it.  I'm gonna bet, she's cut a deal with some streaming service to make as much money as possible from it, before releasing it to DVD. 

19 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Personally, I don't believe it will sell well.  It would have to be heavily promoted, but I feel it will only appeal to fans, and still, some fans will find a rip of it, rather than buy it.  I'm gonna bet, she's cut a deal with some streaming service to make as much money as possible from it, before releasing it to DVD. 

It also doesn't help that most movie stores are gone now. Best Buy or some other chain may stock them online or have the usual one or two copies available but it isn't like before where Confessions and Sticky and Sweet were promoted with cardboard stands near the music section. Those good days when you could just pick something up. You're right that her best bet is definitely cutting a deal with streaming it online like she did with Epix, Showtime before the home release. Even then finding it in stores is always the thrill over waiting 2 to more days for it to be delivered to your door. I'm definitely in the camp of going to get in stores sadly.

1 hour ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

It also doesn't help that most movie stores are gone now. Best Buy or some other chain may stock them online or have the usual one or two copies available but it isn't like before where Confessions and Sticky and Sweet were promoted with cardboard stands near the music section. Those good days when you could just pick something up. You're right that her best bet is definitely cutting a deal with streaming it online like she did with Epix, Showtime before the home release. Even then finding it in stores is always the thrill over waiting 2 to more days for it to be delivered to your door. I'm definitely in the camp of going to get in stores sadly.

Very true. Though, buying things on-line with a click of a button is far much easier than going to the store and buying it.  But I'm the first to admit that I miss those days where we can walk into a record store and thumb through what's popular.  It was the same with movie stores as well.  Though, these days it seems most people do not care to own physical copies of anything anymore.  Sure, it's easy to access everything online.  Besides, there are a lot of things on-line that many of us fans wouldn't have seen or ever seen again, after the first airing (such as interviews and specials that never were sold on video, etc).  Think of the Pepsi commercial Madonna did.  If it wasn't for the internet and people sharing what they previously owned or recorded, some would have never seen the commercial.  So it's a double edge sword here.

Streaming seems to be where the money is, so yeah I expect Madame X Tour will stop there for awhile before seeing a home release.  By then, most will own a Rip of that which will no doubt hurt sales even more because some fans will not buy a copy since they have it on their computer or a device already.

Surely this would be a great time to release some kind of box set with all the tours together not released yet and the ones we missed on blu ray - rit paris, confessions tour etc - putting in an exclusive box set means she can charge a shit load of money for die hard fans - I think it’s safe to say it will be streamed on Netflix first then a physical release a year later 

3 hours ago, stancherry said:

I suppose it won't be broadcasted until the end of this year. There's no plan to record a new album, which means they have to find a streaming platfrom for a broadcast and release it on CD/DVD/BLuRay next year.

I'm sure she's already secured streaming rights.  I'm going to bet it is with Amazon Prime. 

I don't pay much attention between the time movies stream and released on a physical format, but I don't believe there is much time in between?  I'm betting we'll see the DVD in the next few months. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic