Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

21 hours ago, MarXus said:

Not to say, there won't be added footage/background scenes that might come from other venues as extras, but I don't expect too much since she's never been much about including much extras on her tours.

She has produced two, full tour documentaries.  What do you mean that "she's never been one about including much extras on her tours?  

I think this is just work in progress stuff, professionally edited footage shared to raise fans' spirits. I still think Madonna's not happy with the abrut end of the tour due to the French government's ban so they're sharing this to keep up the hype. As for the upcoming premiere I really want her to pick a platform that's huge and popular (e.g. Netflix). Even HBO could be great. And I really don't see a physical release happening anytime soon. They'll probably follow the 3rd semestre standard they've been doing since Celebration, or maybe not :lord:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 hours ago, madgefan said:

I think this is just work in progress stuff, professionally edited footage shared to raise fans' spirits. I still think Madonna's not happy with the abrut end of the tour due to the French government's ban so they're sharing this to keep up the hype. As for the upcoming premiere I really want her to pick a platform that's huge and popular (e.g. Netflix). Even HBO could be great. And I really don't see a physical release happening anytime soon. They'll probably follow the 3rd semestre standard they've been doing since Celebration, or maybe not :lord:

I always said prior to the tour beginning that I wanted HBO to film the concert in Los Angeles or Paris because they had the most beautiful theatres to me. They are always so good at filming concerts. I would also like to see her pick a huge platform to air the show. I imagine it’ll either be Netflix or Amazon Prime. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I wish they’d revisit the anniversary box set plans they had in 2003. That literally would have been a dream. 

7 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I always said prior to the tour beginning that I wanted HBO to film the concert in Los Angeles or Paris because they had the most beautiful theatres to me. They are always so good at filming concerts. I would also like to see her pick a huge platform to air the show. I imagine it’ll either be Netflix or Amazon Prime. 

I didn’t think the Paris venue was that great. There were much better ones in the US, I think it was Chicago?

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

I didn’t think the Paris venue was that great. There were much better ones in the US, I think it was Chicago?

The Chicago Theatre is, by far, the nicest of the US venues. Watch the Amy Schumer special on Netflix -- It was filmed there! :)

The Wiltern could have been awesome, too...that venue was SMALL...

8 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Well idk if you attended the show in Paris but the venue was amazing, she even noticed and talked about the shining stars on the ceiling when she was speaking in my concert.

I mean:

vue_rex.jpg

Guest Nobody Knows Me
9 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Well it is the 40th anniversary of her first single coming up in a few years!

It would be such a dream if we got a huge 40th anniversary box set. I remember reading that Caresse was going to put together a 20th anniversary box set featuring DVDA versions of all of M’s albums, her tours and some unreleased material, and this is how “Your Honesty” was discovered and remastered on Remixed & Revisited. If we got that expanded for a 40th anniversary box set then I don’t think I’d ever ask for anything again! 

2 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

It would be such a dream if we got a huge 40th anniversary box set. I remember reading that Caresse was going to put together a 20th anniversary box set featuring DVDA versions of all of M’s albums, her tours and some unreleased material, and this is how “Your Honesty” was discovered and remastered on Remixed & Revisited. If we got that expanded for a 40th anniversary box set then I don’t think I’d ever ask for anything again! 

Enough is never enough though - we will always bitch about something not being released ???

Guest Nobody Knows Me
18 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Enough is never enough though - we will always bitch about something not being released ???

That box set sounded like enough to me. Remastered audios of all of her albums and tours? Give it to me! 

17 hours ago, Homer GR ✖️ said:

This can come out as soon as possible as happened with the Confessions Tour that ended in September and was televised in November of the same year without the need for so much junk editing ... and really hopefully and it won't take long to see the light

It can if they actually wanted it to.  Even with fancy editing (which Confessions Tour did have), it could be out very soon.  I think with the last two, Madonna was involved more, and we know we all are our worst critics.  But I do think she shouldn't be at the helm.  No doubt, she probably oversaw most of her DVD tours to greenlight them, but she should just let someone else do the job like earlier tours.  I'd be happy with a DVD at the quality of Confessions Tour was.  It was perfect.  Even her vocals sounded smooth and didn't sound all pre-recorded with live vocals over them. 

53 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Puede si realmente lo quisieran. Incluso con una edición elegante (que Confessions Tour sí tenía), podría salir muy pronto. Creo que con los dos últimos, Madonna estuvo más involucrada, y sabemos que todos somos nuestros peores críticos. Pero sí creo que no debería estar al timón. Sin duda, probablemente supervisó la mayoría de sus recorridos en DVD para darles luz verde, pero debería dejar que alguien más haga el trabajo como los recorridos anteriores. Sería feliz con un DVD en la calidad de Confessions Tour fue. Fue perfecto. Incluso su voz sonaba suave y no sonaba pregrabada con voces en vivo sobre ellos. 

I have the feeling that she is not going to get involved and will leave everything in charge of Krypton International (the company that filmed it) with Ricardo Gómez and this will be incredible

4 minutes ago, bedtimestory said:

Why are her fans always dreaming about an anniversary box? It will never happend people! Her team sucks! get over it....They clearly dont give a damn about her iconic legacy or past work....

Well you can't blame people after one was in the works with all types of goodies and extras before it was nixed. Granted it's sad to see her team not give it the attention or respect it deserves but you can't blame fans for wishing for something to come along. Remixed and Revisited was a compensation to fans after the plans fell through.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic