Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Guest Nobody Knows Me
12 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Imagine the meltdowns if she posted this on her Instagram. :laughing:

I sincerely hope this doesn’t give her any ideas! 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

I actually wouldn't mind the tour poster for the image used for the cover though I do wonder which one it'll be.

I would love for them to just use this image if they’re going to use a tour poster. It’s a stunning photo and I think it captures the overall vibe of the tour perfectly. 

41015641-5339-4483-A686-0CE38953E3D3.jpeg

1 minute ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I would love for them to just use this image if they’re going to use a tour poster. It’s a stunning photo and I think it captures the overall vibe of the tour perfectly. 

Yes for sure. Or even a shot of the spy persona would be nice!

4 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

2 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Yes for sure. Or even a shot of the spy persona would be nice!

Ditto. I love both ideas....I especially love trench coat spy Madame X.  

2 hours ago, Homer GR ✖️ said:

I have the feeling that she is not going to get involved and will leave everything in charge of Krypton International (the company that filmed it) with Ricardo Gómez and this will be incredible

If it looks anything like the "The World of Madame X", It'll look great.

1 hour ago, bedtimestory said:

Why are her fans always dreaming about an anniversary box? It will never happend people! Her team sucks! get over it....They clearly dont give a damn about her iconic legacy or past work....

Don't be such a spoiled sport!  People are just wanting the best from Madonna. Nothing wrong with that. 

1 hour ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Imagine the meltdowns if she posted this on her Instagram. :laughing:

I actually like it!  In the end, the cover can be whatever. All I care about is the concert and how nice that should look.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, bedtimestory said:

Why are her fans always dreaming about an anniversary box?

Because it’d be awesome...

53 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I like it too but it’s too stale now as we’ve seen it a zillion times. They should have a shot from the show.

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

I like it too but it’s too stale now as we’ve seen it a zillion times. They should have a shot from the show.

But how is it any different from any other cover?  Most of her concert covers are still shots from the tour.  Most we've see many times even from the early days. Only difference since the internet and social media, we see things far more often than we ever have. 

Most fans hate the MDNA cover, but at least that is something totally different.  I think it's safe to say it's not even really from the tour.  Just a selfie. 

Point being, I don't think some will be happy with whatever image she chooses. As I stated above, I don't really care about the cover. It's what's inside that all I care about. Being that I haven't seen the tour myself, I'm going to be delighted with whatever she gives us. Hopefully the full show with not so many effects as in her last few tours.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic