Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

17 hours ago, bedtimestory said:

Why are her fans always dreaming about an anniversary box? It will never happend people! Her team sucks! get over it....They clearly dont give a damn about her iconic legacy or past work....

Not true. It's been said countless times that Guy O wants to utilise her history and back catalogue, it's just her that doesn't give a shit about retrospective releases.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, scion said:

Not true. It's been said countless times that Guy O wants to utilise her history and back catalogue, it's just her that doesn't give a shit about retrospective releases.

Which is beyond frustrating :Madonna033:

2 minutes ago, scion said:

I don't buy she just "doesn't give a shit".  I feel it's more she rather focus on the newer songs she releases.  Some people are just not as nostalgic.  I'm sure it will eventually happen.  She has to know the newer music isn't going to gain as much attention as the older.  Meanwhile, she's turned "Candy Shop" into a classic now.  :Madonna009:

10 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

There is no way this is coming July - that doesn’t give Danny Tull enough to time to seriously bastardise the final version ? ?

Normally, I'd say that, but this time she doesn't really seem to have much she could be doing but working on existing projects??  So we'll see...

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, Fighter said:

i mean it's true but 

EQ__h3VUwAALI-P.jpg

If only someone would tell her she looks flawless without the filters :Madonna038:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
5 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Some people really don’t know that Danny Tull also worked on the Confessions Tour

so the one to blame is only Madonna and her love for instagram filters ❤️

Confessions Tour was filmed and edited primarily by Jonas Åkerlund though. Danny Tull was involved but Jonas was director and an editor. 

55 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Confessions Tour was filmed and edited primarily by Jonas Åkerlund though. Danny Tull was involved but Jonas was director and an editor. 

And what ticks me off the most is we don’t even have that on blu ray - I mean it’s her best tour this century ?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic