Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 hours ago, deathproof said:

????

which Avicii version?? They were all produced by Avicii lol

the tour version is reworked too, by Kevin, sounds like a mix of demos

I’m pretty sure he’s referring to the Avicii demo that leaked and a lot of fans love. 

20 hours ago, Kuba Pondel said:

Many post ago and still not madame x tour dvd :D i dont understand ... mby my webstie is bugged but it says 

"Madame X Tour DVD

By Monsieur Hugo X, March 9 in Madame X Tour"

I mean 2 times Madame X Tour in Topic almost. Mby im wrong but arguing which tour is that or should not be in Madame X tour dvd in Madame x Tour section... but im not old weteran on this site so what i know. :D 

happy hour dancing GIF

Well, there is no Madame X DVD to really comment on it so... the point of this post (read it back) was to LET THE DRAMA BEGIN. I guess Monsieur Hugo got what he wished for ! who's that girl laughing GIF

On 3/28/2020 at 10:53 PM, RinoTheBouncer said:

You know, pretending not to know when you know exactly know what people, only to find a reason to complain, isn’t a very intelligent way to carry out a conversation. Everyone knows quite well that the album version is called album version or Acoustic version and the dance demo is called Avicii demo.

No one said “dance demo,” and if you are referring to the May 15th demo, the first leaked one, I’d hardly classify that as “dance.

And as it still stands, all versions were done by Avicii, and not everyone has the same preferences as you. Some people prefer the July new vox, others enjoy the March acoustic demo.

Really don’t understand the hostility and rudeness, this was all a friendly discussion...

21 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

every time I see this thread marked as Hot I think it's speculation about a release date, not petty drama, isn't that PM's are for anyway?

I would assume that work on this dvd is indefinitely on-hold because of the current situation with COVID-19. Unless M is paying whoever to work overtime on this (fingers crossed!)

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

I would assume that work on this dvd is indefinitely on-hold because of the current situation with COVID-19. Unless M is paying whoever to work overtime on this (fingers crossed!)

I mean its shot so editing take place in home? People still have their jobs.

1 hour ago, Kuba Pondel said:

Exactly Danny Tull just needs a few laptops and will re-use all those terrible filters from the other tours he’s messed up - shouldn’t take him too long to fuck this up - all M has to do is for each song is say 

fuck yeah or 

fuck no - needs more filters 

?
and lastly her team will ask what extras do you want to include and M will say 

“ what’s an extra ? Haven’t I given my fans enough ?? “ 

2 hours ago, deathproof said:

now's the time for whoever is editing it to be fully focused working on it at home haha

1 minute ago, wtg1987 said:

Exactly Danny Tull just needs a few laptops and will re-use all those terrible filters from the other tours he’s messed up - shouldn’t take him too long to fuck this up - all M has to do is for each song is say 

fuck yeah or 

?

bruh

1 hour ago, Kuba Pondel said:

Easier said than done.  Also, if we are talking about DVD/Blu-Ray then that takes mass production.  Not only that, I'm sure there are other factors that require others to be involved to get this released whether it's through streaming and/or DVD.  I suspect streaming services will get this first.

43 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Easier said than done.  Also, if we are talking about DVD/Blu-Ray then that takes mass production.  Not only that, I'm sure there are other factors that require others to be involved to get this released whether it's through streaming and/or DVD.  I suspect streaming services will get this first.

all it takes is an internet connection

29 minutes ago, Fighter said:

idk but they can probably send the master through the internet to be mass produced anyways hope we get news soon ?

I didn't expect this to come until the summer or Fall anyway.  But since this was filmed in mid January, there really isn't any excuse to have it in the next month or so (at least for streaming). 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
38 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

She waits so much for this. By the time she releases the hype is completely gone!

It might sound a little blunt, but there’s not really that much hype anyway. The only people really anticipating this are us, and whatever happens or however long this takes, we’ll buy it. I’d rather her take longer if it means a perfectly edited release. 

4 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

fuck yeah or 

?
and lastly her team will ask what extras do you want to include and M will say 

“ what’s an extra ? Haven’t I given my fans enough ?? “ 

Has it even been confirmed that Danny is editing this? I thought it was Nuno?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic