Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

We had intimate venue before, like Koko for instance. It worked just fine.

The Madame X tour showases what Madonna does best, she's performing, she's the center of attention. It will be great without many editing for most of it. Certain parts could be edited, but not most of it.

The real care will be the vocals !!

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 hours ago, Mister_Pop said:

We had intimate venue before, like Koko for instance. It worked just fine.

The Madame X tour showases what Madonna does best, she's performing, she's the center of attention. It will be great without many editing for most of it. Certain parts could be edited, but not most of it.

The real care will be the vocals !!

I hope they’re not gonna pull another Eurovision or Sticky & Sweet Tour and make the vocals sound drastically different because she genuinely sounded really good on this tour. 

14 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I hope they’re not gonna pull another Eurovision or Sticky & Sweet Tour and make the vocals sound drastically different because she genuinely sounded really good on this tour. 

Wait in the Sticky and Sweet tour she didnt sound like she did on the DVD???

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

Omg she purposely made herself sound like that.... what the fuck:Madonna032:

She sounds horrible on the dvd

Not at all -- You know how she absolutely screeches like a crow in between "singing" on the DVD ("THAT'S RIGHT MOTHAFUCKA in Borderline *eye roll*).

Yeah, that's what the singing sounded like, too.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
22 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Not at all -- You know how she absolutely screeches like a crow in between "singing" on the DVD ("THAT'S RIGHT MOTHAFUCKA in Borderline *eye roll*).

It wasn’t that bad. Yes, the vocals were more shaky now and again but she still sounded fine most of the time. The live videos I’ve seen are pretty decent. You said a while ago though that you hope she’ll do a higher intensity tour in the future. When it’s higher intensity, the vocals obviously aren’t going to be as good when she’s dancing constantly. 

16 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Oh god! Thats even worse :Madonna034:

I just don’t get how she went from Confessions to THAT.... it was only like 2 years haha

4 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

It wasn’t that bad. Yes, the vocals were more shaky now and again but she still sounded fine most of the time. The live videos I’ve seen are pretty decent. You said a while ago though that you hope she’ll do a higher intensity tour in the future. When it’s higher intensity, the vocals obviously aren’t going to be as good when she’s dancing constantly. 

But why were they so good on RIT and Confessions?! Lol those are the kinda intensity tours I'm looking for -- I def want to see higher production value and intensity again, but her vocals were NOT the tea on S&S lol.

I listened to the Miami MDNA soundboard recently and was actually shocked how good she sounded. I don't remember her sounding that great at the time, but she definitely was on fire that night. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
31 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

But why were they so good on RIT and Confessions?! Lol those are the kinda intensity tours I'm looking for -- I def want to see higher production value and intensity again, but her vocals were NOT the tea on S&S lol.

I listened to the Miami MDNA soundboard recently and was actually shocked how good she sounded. I don't remember her sounding that great at the time, but she definitely was on fire that night. 

S&S really felt like a much bigger step up in terms of choreography though. Perhaps she didn’t see a vocal coach as much post Ritchie, I have no idea. As for MDNA, yeah she was on fire. It is a shame the DVD didn’t really give it the justice it deserved. 

But honestly, we’re not getting a high intensity tour again. We’ll be lucky if we get another tour at all. It’s clearly getting more tiring for her so I cannot see any possible future tours being more intense. 

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

I found a video with the real vocals..... :dead:

You may not believe it, but I'd rather listen to this totally out of key performance than to an unreal fake overdubbed audio. I know this can't be released, but maybe there is something in between that can still be faithful to a real live sound.

Don't judge me, just gotta let me be
Accept me, although I'm incomplete
My im-per-fections make me unique that's my belief

Take me with all of my beautiful scars
I love you the way that you are
I come to you with all my flaws
With all my beautiful scars

Guest Nobody Knows Me
5 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Don't judge me, just gotta let me be
Accept me, although I'm incomplete
My im-per-fections make me unique that's my belief

Take me with all of my beautiful scars
I love you the way that you are
I come to you with all my flaws
With all my beautiful scars

I think they should put this on the cover for the Madame X Tour DVD to be honest.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 hours ago, stancherry said:

It's amazing how well the Blond Ambition Paris footage looks in HD:

It really looks like a movie. Such a shame we never got a Blu-Ray of the show.

22 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Hahahaha I never had the chance to attend the S&S tour, but I knew that the vocals on the DVD were not the true vocals because of that part! It amazes me how different sound singing the line before that crow screech ???

Guest Nobody Knows Me
3 hours ago, George74 said:

Is it possible to rename this post ? Who's still watching DVD in 2020?

Madonna fans.

5 hours ago, Jitterbug said:

Hahahaha I never had the chance to attend the S&S tour, but I knew that the vocals on the DVD were not the true vocals because of that part! It amazes me how different sound singing the line before that crow screech ???

It was reported back then that Madonna didn't invest too much time on it as she was busy creating her movie W.E. So she actually let editors do their job. I wonder if she ever gave Akerlund feeback on the Confessions film :thinker:

On 4/7/2020 at 5:48 AM, Enrico said:

Let's put it this way. She has always done this, but I think in the past 15 years her control over her stuff and her power over her people have grown stronger. Maybe she was like this in the Eighties and Nineties too, but someone more powerful than her stopped her or said no. Someone made her do better musical choices. If she is behind the decision to dub and re-edit all her live vocal performances, she's making a huge mistake because she just gives an impression that everything you see and hear is false, which should be embarassing for an artist who has always looked for truth and integrity.

*cough cough Sticky and Sweet World Tour*

to be HONEST  ... i don't know what's ALL the fuss about over edited TOURS  ... i think that the "DVD/Bluray" Finished product is a filming directors way of simulating the vibes that were there during the live performance ... 

For an EXAMPLE :

I Attended The Live Performance of Rebel Heart Tour in Barcelona back in  November 2015 and the Backdrop Video Projection Had A Great Role in Making THE SHOW even greater than it is and it was so Extravagant ... The only way to translate that is through heavy editing . 

The only Thing That i HATE HATE HATE  About these tour " DVD/Bluray" ... is that there are no extra footage that are worth watching and fans may CRAVE FOR  For example :

Sticky & Sweet

1- Holiday performance with the MJ Tribute .

2- Frozen 

3- Human nature ft.Britney 

4- 4 MINUTES FT.Justin 

5- Give it to me ft.pharrell williams

MDNA

1-  give it to me /gangnam style 

Rebel Heart

1- Frozen and most of the songs were sung on special dates

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic