Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

1 hour ago, Yori Razman said:

to be HONEST  ... i don't know what's ALL the fuss about over edited TOURS  ... i think that the "DVD/Bluray" Finished product is a filming directors way of simulating the vibes that were there during the live performance ... 

For an EXAMPLE :

I Attended The Live Performance of Rebel Heart Tour in Barcelona back in  November 2015 and the Backdrop Video Projection Had A Great Role in Making THE SHOW even greater than it is and it was so Extravagant ... The only way to translate that is through heavy editing . 

The only Thing That i HATE HATE HATE  About these tour " DVD/Bluray" ... is that there are no extra footage that are worth watching and fans may CRAVE FOR  For example :

Sticky & Sweet

1- Holiday performance with the MJ Tribute .

2- Frozen 

3- Human nature ft.Britney 

4- 4 MINUTES FT.Justin 

5- Give it to me ft.pharrell williams

MDNA

1-  give it to me /gangnam style 

Rebel Heart

1- Frozen and most of the songs were sung on special dates

She's never been generous with bonus features. Guy said Round II of Sticky would be released and it never came into fruition and sadly, she would never include those guest spots unless it's a montage similar to Unapologetic Bitch.

8 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Well we got LAP and Hanky in full for the TOD vhs. And the IGTTYAS DVD had several deleted scenes (kind boring), but atleast they threw in the ILNY demo. That was satisfying.

I wouldn't say it's satisfying considering we're talking about 10 minutes of material IN 30 YEARS!!

I say a full dvd with extra material including backdrops and special performances would do. It is much needed.

21 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

She's never been generous with bonus features. Guy said Round II of Sticky would be released and it never came into fruition and sadly, she would never include those guest spots unless it's a montage similar to Unapologetic Bitch.

I Know ... And I it Got Me Angry Several Times ...   Specially when The "Special Guest Performances / Selected Dates Performances " Make Awesome Extra Footage material / Bonus Tracks (on the tour album)  ... 

GOD That Makes Me Want To Slap Whoever is in Charge .

But Lets Hope The Madame X Tour "DVD/Bluray" is Done right and REALLY SOOOOOON  And A Streaming Service Release is MORE PREFERRED  " Netflix" Becuase It's  Available In My Region .... Since Curfew Started in my Country (Kuwait) ... i Have Watched all of Madonnas Previous Tours , Performances  and music videos over & over AND OVER ... I Need New Material .

Edited by Yori Razman (see edit history)

2 hours ago, I don't search I find said:

What was she supposed to do, release a concert where she fails to sing in key during any of the songs? 

Have you heard the soundboard recording of the Sticky & Sweet Tour? I don't think that it was unbearable. Maybe they could have picked the best vocal performance of every song without messing too much with the audio in post.

43 minutes ago, MCL_1993 said:

Have you heard the soundboard recording of the Sticky & Sweet Tour? I don't think that it was unbearable. Maybe they could have picked the best vocal performance of every song without messing too much with the audio in post.

The dvd sounded like they mixed the live vocals with the studio vocals. It sounds soooooo weird. Atleast use some melodyne like they did on the Confessions dvd.

34 minutes ago, deathproof said:

The dvd sounded like they mixed the live vocals with the studio vocals. It sounds soooooo weird. Atleast use some melodyne like they did on the Confessions dvd.

ya, a gentle pitch and volume correction would do the trick but the mixing of off key live vocals and studio vocals is just stupid and sounds so fkn amateurish. No idea who makes these dumb decisions i her team.

On 4/13/2020 at 10:32 AM, madgefan said:

Inviting PSY onstage was cringy af

:03:

I was there... and it was fun. I hate that song... but its good to have something completely unexpected happen. And as a fan I knew everything that had happened... already saw it at Yankee stadium ... so anything extra is cool.  

4 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I was there... and it was fun. I hate that song... but its good to have something completely unexpected happen. And as a fan I knew everything that had happened... already saw it at Yankee stadium ... so anything extra is cool.  

I was there too. It was a small little surprise. And we got “Music” out of it, which sounded really good live, despite it being impromptu.

Fans act like it was broadcasted live at an award ceremony. 

On 4/13/2020 at 1:33 AM, Yori Razman said:

to be HONEST  ... i don't know what's ALL the fuss about over edited TOURS  ... i think that the "DVD/Bluray" Finished product is a filming directors way of simulating the vibes that were there during the live performance ... 

For an EXAMPLE :

I Attended The Live Performance of Rebel Heart Tour in Barcelona back in  November 2015 and the Backdrop Video Projection Had A Great Role in Making THE SHOW even greater than it is and it was so Extravagant ... The only way to translate that is through heavy editing . 

The only Thing That i HATE HATE HATE  About these tour " DVD/Bluray" ... is that there are no extra footage that are worth watching and fans may CRAVE FOR  For example :

Sticky & Sweet

1- Holiday performance with the MJ Tribute .

2- Frozen 

3- Human nature ft.Britney 

4- 4 MINUTES FT.Justin 

5- Give it to me ft.pharrell williams

MDNA

1-  give it to me /gangnam style 

Rebel Heart

1- Frozen and most of the songs were sung on special dates

Totally agree! It's a massive shame the updated S&S numbers were not released as bonus tracks! 

1 hour ago, I don't search I find said:

Imagine working for Madonna and tell her she is singing terribly ?

Well, if you're a musical director with any self respect, yeah, you would. Then again, this is the same man who chose prerecorded karaoke style drum loops on every perofrmance since 2016. 

Do you think Andrew Lloyd Webber would have pussy footed around her shortcomings in preproduction for Evita? Good god no, he beat the bum notes out of her with vigorous training. 

I'm fairly sure if Stuart Price was back, he would put her through the ringer... although to be fair Stuart clearly favoured playback to balance out the harsh strain of the show... something NoTunes has only used a LOT in 2012. The difference of course was that Price cleverly disguised it during RIT and CT and it sounded believably love for the most part, whereas NoTunes' approach to the technique is very very amateur lol

55 minutes ago, scion said:

Well, if you're a musical director with any self respect, yeah, you would. Then again, this is the same man who chose prerecorded karaoke style drum loops on every perofrmance since 2016. 

Do you think Andrew Lloyd Webber would have pussy footed around her shortcomings in preproduction for Evita? Good god no, he beat the bum notes out of her with vigorous training. 

I'm fairly sure if Stuart Price was back, he would put her through the ringer... although to be fair Stuart clearly favoured playback to balance out the harsh strain of the show... something NoTunes has only used a LOT in 2012. The difference of course was that Price cleverly disguised it during RIT and CT and it sounded believably love for the most part, whereas NoTunes' approach to the technique is very very amateur lol

Girl I was just googling "Notunes" for the past 5 minutes...

will ferrell crying GIF

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic