Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Guest Nobody Knows Me
On 4/16/2020 at 5:38 AM, ernnesto said:

Im exited about getting the Madame X on HD 4K (at least, i hope so) 

Is that possible if parts of it were shot on iPhone? Sorry, I have no idea how this sort of stuff works :lol:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, Andymad said:

Depends. iPhone is More than capable Of recording in 4K

Hopefully it will be available on Blu Ray then. Thank you. 

I am really excited to see how this is going to look. I was watching the Rebel Heart Tour concert film again the other day and I surprisingly found myself quite enjoying the editing, so perhaps I’ll enjoy the next recording as well! 

1 hour ago, devilpray said:

It's not shot on iPhone, guys. And I wouldn't count on it being 4k lol, we know how she is, she'll end up cropping stuff and we'll have to deal with 1080p. I just hope Danny Tull doesn't edit it, his work with her is terrible.

I doubt that she crops anything herself. She doesn't come across as technically savvy. I'd say she just tells em to take anything that makes her look or sound bad. lol

8 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Well I hope she doesn’t follow Gaga and postpone/scraps the project. But unfortunately I think she will in these times :sad:

I think they will postpone or cancel the mixing of the show first of all, and are we even sure we’re gonna get a DVD in first place and not only a documentary called “Madame X”?

I hope it isn't a documentary. I mean what is there left to say about it.  There was not alot of substance in the interviews or that World of Madame X mini documentary to begin with.  Though I must confess, at the time I was over the moon to be getting new things from her majesty.

At the same time, I'd rather a documentary than nothing. I "CRAVE" all things Madonna

2 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Well I hope she doesn’t follow Gaga and postpone/scraps the project. But unfortunately I think she will in these times :sad:

I think they will postpone or cancel the mixing of the show first of all, and are we even sure we’re gonna get a DVD in first place and not only a documentary called “Madame X”?

If she was following gaga, she would have cancelled her tour just after filming it and so she wouldn't have the courage to finish her tour

But she's Madonna and she has released every tour except RIT but there was a documentary. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Am I right in thinking that part of her contract with Live Nation was to release all of the tours professionally?

Just now, Nobody Knows Me said:

Am I right in thinking that part of her contract with Live Nation was to release all of the tours professionally?

Maybe

Her contract is quite obscur for us as we don't even really know how many albums/tours she has to do. (we has discussed that many times).

The only official details we know about it:

MadonnaTribe reported these shows were filmed:

January 12 

As previously reported, a production crew was filming last night. Four or five camera guys were spotted right up front, shooting most of – but not all of the show. They were in addition to the side cameras that have been present at other show, they were centre stage most of the night, moving around a little bit, and also taking quite a few audiences shots. The fans in the first few rows were told by the security people before the show that they should have expected camera guys moving around them, and that they needed to let them get past whenever necessary.

January 14

The film crew members were back again last night. And there were a lot more cameras than on Sunday night, lots of them moving about right up against the stage. They also seemed to shoot a lot more footage. It almost seemed like Sunday was the practise run for the proper shooting last night.

The rest is just our usual whiny paranoid chit-chat full of assumptions everytime Madonna has a new project :laughing:

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic