Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

29 minutes ago, slimshadycher said:

Does anybody know where I can find the full recording of this show?

Hi, i uplouded that video and yes i have more but not the full show, some videos are very short and others are useless, but yeah i have a couple more to post on my YT channel honey, stay safe & take care (PS: And omg you are hot as f*ck looool)

17 minutes ago, Holy Water 94 said:

Hi, i uplouded that video and yes i have more but not the full show, some videos are very short and others are useless, but yeah i have a couple more to post on my YT channel honey, stay safe & take care (PS: And omg you are hot as f*ck looool)

Hello! I literally just commented on one of your videos asking the same question lol! Thanks for letting me know and I’ll keep looking out for the new videos you upload, and thank you haha 

34 minutes ago, slimshadycher said:

Hello! I literally just commented on one of your videos asking the same question lol! Thanks for letting me know and I’ll keep looking out for the new videos you upload, and thank you haha 

You welcome, I think I'll post one more video later or tomorrow, copyrights are crazy now. Like: Can we at least maybe enjoy in the virtual world YouTube? No? Ok, just asking and let's go back to depression b*tch lol.

On 4/26/2020 at 2:58 PM, Kuba Pondel said:

i know that you meant different but.......... i dont see madonna on her laptop editing her dvd, she got people like ricardo to do that, i can bet she is writing more depressive diaries and healing her leg with her bf ! :D 

madonna GIF

It's been said that she's next to the editor at all or most times. That's why her shows look like... that.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
6 hours ago, devilpray said:

It's been said that she's next to the editor at all or most times. That's why her shows look like... that.

Well then I hope her new boyfriend distracts her from sitting next to Ricardo. 

Anyone else feel genuinely sad that it’s over and we have another four years of instagram posts until new music. Ugh. Honestly I’d really rather she abandon the album cycle for a while and do some mini EP eras. She says she wants to try new things but she really is very formulaic. 

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

Anyone else feel genuinely sad that it’s over and we have another four years of instagram posts until new music. Ugh. Honestly I’d really rather she abandon the album cycle for a while and do some mini EP eras. She says she wants to try new things but she really is very formulaic. 

Yea i agree. But Madame X was such a great album and era that i feel like i can wait if she releases the same quality and desire

On 3/15/2020 at 12:19 AM, MarXus said:

Personally, I don't believe it will sell well.  It would have to be heavily promoted, but I feel it will only appeal to fans, and still, some fans will find a rip of it, rather than buy it.  I'm gonna bet, she's cut a deal with some streaming service to make as much money as possible from it, before releasing it to DVD. 

agree

The show might sell better than past dvds. The concert was famously over-priced ticket wise - so many could not attend. Also there are many places she didn’t visit. And the numerous cancellations and tour ending early. So I’m betting there are many many people out there who actually WANT to see the show. It’s quite possible.

10 hours ago, steady75 said:

ive been wanting her to do that for ages.. especially so albums dont have too many different concepts going on. RH wouldve worked amazing as 2 or 3 different eps lol

I've seen on YouTube there are quite a few famous artists now such as Rolling Stones,  releasing or airing tours. Even Andrew Lloyd Webber airing some of his most famous musicals.

It's sad that Madonna or her team appear to have no interest in releasing or streaming any goodies for fans during this period. Or are those quarantine diaries supposed to be? She truly is the Material Girl.

Not one or two performances even from Madame X tour that could probably easily be uploaded. I find it quite sad and disappointing.

4 hours ago, Monsieur Hugo X said:

In this new video that Madonna posted today we can watch small clips from the professional footage of the Vogue performance from the Madame Tour!!! ?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158396812769402&id=10584534401&extid=1AvbQbVC6j2z3qav&d=null&vh=e

Nice. We can also see the quality we will be receiving it in too!!:pop:

13 hours ago, Fighter said:

ive been wanting her to do that for ages.. especially so albums dont have too many different concepts going on. RH wouldve worked amazing as 2 or 3 different eps lol

It would be so cool 4 to 6 songs of very different styles, tribal, afro house, oriental, gypsy, deep house, jazz, chill...

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, BlondAmbition said:

her wrost Vogue performance ever!

Yeah, it was disappointing, but she was well into the injury when I saw her so I mostly blamed it on that. The Pride performance was pretty good though.

I'm sure Guy Oseary will close a $$$ deal with a new streaming company (which he must have an investment on) or one of those that no ones subscribes to like Sling, Fubo TV or Crackle, etc and that's where they'll premiere the Madame X Tour to force people into subscribing to it. I don't expect any big streaming or tv networks to premiere the show... Sky One, EPIX, Showtime, the Living For Love Snapchat premiere, the BIM Tidal exclusive video premiere that took off a week of potential YouTube views.... remember the MEERKAT Ghosttown video premiere fiasco? that's what he always do... 

Also, I see the big possibility that they will only make it available on streaming platforms/digital download, I don't think they'll release a physical BR/DVD this time

there, I said it!

3 hours ago, reinvented_0 said:

I'm sure Guy Oseary will close a $$$ deal with a new streaming company (which he must have an investment on) or one of those that no ones subscribes to like Sling, Fubo TV or Crackle, etc and that's where they'll premiere the Madame X Tour to force people into subscribing to it. I don't expect any big streaming or tv networks to premiere the show... Sky One, EPIX, Showtime, the Living For Love Snapchat premiere, the BIM Tidal exclusive video premiere that took off a week of potential YouTube views.... remember the MEERKAT Ghosttown video premiere fiasco? that's what he always do... 

This is so true. Each time they've tried to do something new it was a failure or a bad idea lol

3 hours ago, reinvented_0 said:

Also, I see the big possibility that they will only make it available on streaming platforms/digital download, I don't think they'll release a physical BR/DVD this time

They know that Madonna's fans are looking for physical releases. Her fanbase sucks in streaming but not in collecting lol

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic