Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

9 hours ago, reinvented_0 said:

I'm sure Guy Oseary will close a $$$ deal with a new streaming company (which he must have an investment on) or one of those that no ones subscribes to like Sling, Fubo TV or Crackle, etc and that's where they'll premiere the Madame X Tour to force people into subscribing to it. I don't expect any big streaming or tv networks to premiere the show... Sky One, EPIX, Showtime, the Living For Love Snapchat premiere, the BIM Tidal exclusive video premiere that took off a week of potential YouTube views.... remember the MEERKAT Ghosttown video premiere fiasco? that's what he always do... 

Also, I see the big possibility that they will only make it available on streaming platforms/digital download, I don't think they'll release a physical BR/DVD this time

there, I said it!

don't forget the Grindr ads ?

On 5/16/2020 at 4:56 AM, madenis said:

This is so true. Each time they've tried to do something new it was a failure or a bad idea lol

They know that Madonna's fans are looking for physical releases. Her fanbase sucks in streaming but not in collecting lol

My household is absolute proof of that truth.  

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

What was so bad about that?

At the same time that she was promoting a healthy way of life with Hard Candy Fitness gyms and DVD's, she partnered with an alcohol brand for the tour, knowing the costs and impact that alcohol has for a lot of people. 
I'm not talking about morality to be honest, but that move looked 'contradictory' for me. 

18 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

At the same time that she was promoting a healthy way of life with Hard Candy Fitness gyms and DVD's, she partnered with an alcohol brand for the tour, knowing the costs and impact that alcohol has for a lot of people. 
I'm not talking about morality to be honest, but that move looked 'contradictory' for me. 

The album title was a play on the party drug MDMA you know

Guest Nobody Knows Me
On 5/16/2020 at 9:48 AM, reinvented_0 said:

I'm sure Guy Oseary will close a $$$ deal with a new streaming company (which he must have an investment on) or one of those that no ones subscribes to like Sling, Fubo TV or Crackle, etc and that's where they'll premiere the Madame X Tour to force people into subscribing to it. I don't expect any big streaming or tv networks to premiere the show... Sky One, EPIX, Showtime, the Living For Love Snapchat premiere, the BIM Tidal exclusive video premiere that took off a week of potential YouTube views.... remember the MEERKAT Ghosttown video premiere fiasco? that's what he always do... 

Also, I see the big possibility that they will only make it available on streaming platforms/digital download, I don't think they'll release a physical BR/DVD this time

there, I said it!

I think they will release it physically at some point, since the majority of the fan base collect physical items, so it would get the money in. That said, I presume they’ll release it physically at a later date, and release it digitally first. Netflix seems like the best choice for a streaming service but I doubt they’ll release it there.

35 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Yes, but at least u couldn't get exclusive remixes buying Molly at the corner shop. 

That seems like a bigger offense. I don’t see the big deal in partnering with a vodka brand. Atleast it wasn’t for other alcoholic drinks that are caloric and filled with carbs. At least they used GMAYL in their commercials 

14 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I think they will release it physically at some point, since the majority of the fan base collect physical items, so it would get the money in. That said, I presume they’ll release it physically at a later date, and release it digitally first. Netflix seems like the best choice for a streaming service but I doubt they’ll release it there.

I would think they'd do this too? I wish her camp would give us an update or video teaser from Madonna again. I know it hasn't been long, but you'd think they'd want to keep the momentum of an upcoming release of the tour coming. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
7 hours ago, Voguerista said:

I would think they'd do this too? I wish her camp would give us an update or video teaser from Madonna again. I know it hasn't been long, but you'd think they'd want to keep the momentum of an upcoming release of the tour coming. 

Her team can be so clueless sometimes :gasp:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
30 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

she posted a link to that coachella doc in her IG stories, girl we don't care about that (ok we do kinda) but for god sake even a tease or something

I was sort of euphoric that she’s acknowledged Confessions on a Dance Floor :lol:

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

she posted a link to that coachella doc in her IG stories, girl we don't care about that (ok we do kinda) but for god sake even a tease or something

For a second I thought her performance at Coachella was uploaded on her YT channel, then I remembered it was Madonna and that her team would never upload something that the fans are waiting for.

8 hours ago, madenis said:

For a second I thought her performance at Coachella was uploaded on her YT channel, then I remembered it was Madonna and that her team would never upload something that the fans are waiting for.

OMG

She'll upload her hung up performance today (countdown on her channel)

excited hung up GIF

Madonna, are you here ???

If so, I've got some suggestions of performances to upload lol

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic