Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 hours ago, star guardian said:

she's watching the paris footage that we might never get lol

She’s probably got the Paris footage of Blond Ambition ready on record as well :crying:

4 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Surprised it isn't switching from lilac to gold every two seconds.

I remember when I watched for the very first time those blended versions between Paris and Lisbon footage, I used to thought: "God, so amateur". After MDNA Tour edition, sleeves/no sleeves + gloves/no gloves + shiny pants/no shiny pants, I tought: "Ok, that one was pretty plausible.". 

7 hours ago, rog said:

I remember when I watched for the very first time those blended versions between Paris and Lisbon footage, I used to thought: "God, so amateur". After MDNA Tour edition, sleeves/no sleeves + gloves/no gloves + shiny pants/no shiny pants, I tought: "Ok, that one was pretty plausible.". 

Then there’s the official RHT release. Absolute mental breakdown.

Wow! All these messages are worded so ... negative. Nothing seems quite right for the fans :thinker:. That's why I hardly ever comment here, I guess. Just a small suggestion for everyone: try to channel your excitement into something positive. Accept the gifts you have been given. Enjoy the creative works of this extraordinary human being! Being critical of all those details seems so petty.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
On 5/26/2020 at 8:28 PM, MADAME (S)EX said:

If the crew who shot the nights in Lisbon is the same who shot the "World of Madame X" doc then I think they chose to go for the same editing process in the MXTDVD. WOMX wasn't so over-edited and actually I liked the "spontaneously" of the shots...

Yeah I really loved the documentary so I’d love for the Madame X Tour DVD to have that sort of editing as opposed to the approach they took with the Rebel Heart Tour DVD. Since this was such a different tour I suppose it only makes sense to have a different sort of recording as well. 

18 hours ago, Just 4 said:

Wow! All these messages are worded so ... negative. Nothing seems quite right for the fans :thinker:. That's why I hardly ever comment here, I guess. Just a small suggestion for everyone: try to channel your excitement into something positive. Accept the gifts you have been given. Enjoy the creative works of this extraordinary human being! Being critical of all those details seems so petty.

Honey I've been here a loooong time. Just try to fade out the negative shit :heart: "opinions are like assholes, everybody has one".

OFF TOPIC

Now, this is really something ... and laughing out loud to all the snobbish rockish purists I met in life who didn't have critic sense

Bob Dylan Says Pop Music 'Means Nothing' to Him, But Madonna Is 'Good'!

His words: “Pop entertainment means nothing to me. Nothing. You know, Madonna’s good. Madonna’s good, she’s talented, she puts all kind of stuff together, she’s learned her thing…but it’s the kind of thing which takes years and years out of your life to be able to do. You’ve got to sacrifice a whole lot to do that. Sacrifice. If you want to make it big, you’ve got to sacrifice a whole lot. It’s all the same, it’s all the same.”

http://www.justjared.com/2020/05/27/bob-dylan-says-pop-music-means-nothing-to-him-but-madonna-is-good/?fbclid=IwAR2cGRFrVHnvp_T6IN0OtpOf7nMY6YESxT8GLtTJdnfCCtKOfp_zpMhvrU4

28 minutes ago, stefo said:

OFF TOPIC

Now, this is really something ... and laughing out loud to all the snobbish rockish purists I met in life who didn't have critic sense

Bob Dylan Says Pop Music 'Means Nothing' to Him, But Madonna Is 'Good'!

His words: “Pop entertainment means nothing to me. Nothing. You know, Madonna’s good. Madonna’s good, she’s talented, she puts all kind of stuff together, she’s learned her thing…but it’s the kind of thing which takes years and years out of your life to be able to do. You’ve got to sacrifice a whole lot to do that. Sacrifice. If you want to make it big, you’ve got to sacrifice a whole lot. It’s all the same, it’s all the same.”

http://www.justjared.com/2020/05/27/bob-dylan-says-pop-music-means-nothing-to-him-but-madonna-is-good/?fbclid=IwAR2cGRFrVHnvp_T6IN0OtpOf7nMY6YESxT8GLtTJdnfCCtKOfp_zpMhvrU4

Hi thanks. We're discussing it here: 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic