Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

For me, 100% has to be BLOND AMBITION

The opening song

The music (band)

Nikki & Donna

The dancers

The cones

BONUS: The connection. Maybe it’s because we had TOD... but there felt to be a huge connection between everyone on stage. I loved how M, Nikki and Donna seemed to be seen as equals. The three of them were superstars together.

21 hours ago, MADAME (S)EX said:

While we are waiting for more MXT  info to come, I suggest to play a game:

What's your fav M tour and why? ( 5 reason only , if possible lol)

I'll start!

The Confessions Tour:

- So advanced for its time ( 4M Swarovski disco ball and staging)

-Galmour! ( equestrian, arabesque,  punk glam, studio 54... perfect mix)

- Majority of the songs were taken, of course from confessions

- Classic songs as erotica, music and la Isla were performed and re-adapted SO WELL ( erotica especially!!)

- She looks flawless , the whole concert is nearly flawless!

Is it wrong to say that I really adore the Madame X Tour?

Just from the clips Madonna posted on Instagram and a few audio recording leaks I listened to:

1. Her artistry shines so bright and they are sharp. It is like you are in a 18th Century painting.

2. The intimacy between her and her fans are adorable. Love the fact that she finally gets to be up close and personal with her fans.

3. THE OUTFITS! The Cabaret singer outfit and the Future outfit is a to - die - for!

4. Majority of the songs performed are from Madame X, which is personally her best album in years (2nd on my personal list with Erotica being the top girl.)

5. For a theater show, it really feels like you are watching a Broadway show. Madonna wanted to personify the album, Madame X, through giving it a bigger character with its set design and good tracklisting.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
27 minutes ago, KaitoXD said:

Just from the clips Madonna posted on Instagram and a few audio recording leaks I listened to:

1. Her artistry shines so bright and they are sharp. It is like you are in a 18th Century painting.

2. The intimacy between her and her fans are adorable. Love the fact that she finally gets to be up close and personal with her fans.

3. THE OUTFITS! The Cabaret singer outfit and the Future outfit is a to - die - for!

4. Majority of the songs performed are from Madame X, which is personally her best album in years (2nd on my personal list with Erotica being the top girl.)

5. For a theater show, it really feels like you are watching a Broadway show. Madonna wanted to personify the album, Madame X, through giving it a bigger character with its set design and good tracklisting.

I don’t care that much for the tour right now personally but maybe it’ll take time to grow on me. I didn’t really love the Rebel Heart Tour at first but now I love it.
Honestly it was really amazing to see her in such an intimate venue and the fact that it was a theatre tour had nothing to do with me not loving it that much. I loved the outfits as well, apart from that first one though. The Lisbon set was particularly brilliant.

Honestly, I was disappointed by the setlist. I was hoping that such an intimate tour would bring some fan-favourite songs but we ended up getting the same ones again. The set itself felt like a scaled-down version of her arena shows at times and if Kevin Antunes was responsible for the song arrangements, he really needs to go. 

Sorry for the complaining lol, just thought I’d give my own view of the tour.

7 hours ago, mouse said:

Blond Ambition Tour ! 

- So advanced for everything. Defining the future of big tours 

- chemistry between her & Niki and Donna

- best entrance for ever ! 

- music arrangement and set list

- so beautiful  

I love the blond ambition! it's my second place, and it switch position frequently with confessions depending on my mood LOL . Theatrical and magic, the tour that defined somehow history. should be studied in school!

6 hours ago, Andymad said:

For me, 100% has to be BLOND AMBITION

The opening song

The music (band)

Nikki & Donna

The dancers

The cones

BONUS: The connection. Maybe it’s because we had TOD... but there felt to be a huge connection between everyone on stage. I loved how M, Nikki and Donna seemed to be seen as equals. The three of them were superstars together.

strong connection indeed! iconic trio, I wish they never left ... donna left after the re invention, Nicki after the DWT ... I love these girls and I miss them so much...

Metropolis inspired  opening act is pure art!

They were a family, I miss the  fellini-sh unconventional family that was portrayed in Truth or Dare...

The band was really good , but I think the best live instrument she ever ever had were the girlie show's !

6 hours ago, KaitoXD said:

intriguing, I listened to some songs leaked on yt and I found the new future version with the piano SO LIT! Can't wait to see the dvd!!! I think she was really inspired during this era 

1 hour ago, MADAME (S)EX said:

strong connection indeed! iconic trio, I wish they never left ... donna left after the re invention, Nicki after the DWT ... I love these girls and I miss them so much...

Metropolis inspired  opening act is pure art!

They were a family, I miss the  fellini-sh unconventional family that was portrayed in Truth or Dare...

The band was really good , but I think the best live instrument she ever ever had were the girlie show's !

Donna left after the confessions tour

11 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

#Justiceforthegirlieshow

The pole intro is iconic

Simple yet brilliant ending

the clown reveal

What fun

Girlie show is was really ahead , I love the show, how its structured and how fun it is! I agree the pole intro is so good, honestly it had the best band ever, a good remix of her hits and erotica tracks. Like blond ambition it's very theatrical and this time is very deep and dramatic, especially the pierrot scenes ( rain interlude ) and also the beast within was so good and dramatic. My fav performance are rain, deeper and deeper, by bye baby, I'm going bananas ( It's so much fun lol), la Isla, holiday and the two encores justify my love and everybody!

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, Ekans said:

God I love the sound of the live band in M's previous tours! It makes a drastic difference. I miss hearing live drums in her shows! T_T

Me too, I think we’re stuck with that fake sound forever :Madonna041:

20 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Me too, I think we’re stuck with that fake sound forever :Madonna041:

I'll never get over the fact that simply there was NO drummer in Madame X Tour. Also, I wish the band could be onstage with her. It was kinda weird to see the violinists all dolled up playing their instruments in some kind of basement behind/under the stage.  :drama:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
5 hours ago, garotomdolla said:

Hi, how are you?  Where is this complete show?

I’m good thank you. That footage was filmed at the Stade de France in Paris and I’m not sure if it was recorded in its entirety, but parts of it were recorded professionally and those clips will be available on Youtube. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic