Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

18 hours ago, Shoful said:

I need this DVD now!!! Im legit so excited! I watched The World of Madame X twice this weekend. Its such an inspiring and great album. The tour was out of this world!

I watched it too! Wish we had got a video with the footage where she's playing different instruments... but that was only a photoshoot :drama:

1 minute ago, madgefan said:

I watched it too! Wish we had got a video with the footage where she's playing different instruments... but that was only a photoshoot :drama:

Wouldn't that we awesome if we got all those videos of the photoshoots in some awesome video package with the DVD! Ugh Madame X has so much great material that she needs to release! Also release the studio version of Future (Tour Version) we need it!:drama:

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I’m a lot more excited about the potential live album than with previous tours. I don’t normally listen to the live albums from start to finish but I feel like they could make a lot more out of it with a theatre tour, and some of her dialogue was really amusing so it’d be cool if they had her dialogue moments as separate tracks.

49 minutes ago, deathproof said:

The only live CD’s I ever enjoyed of hers were IGTYAS and Confessions. Everything after that sounded like fake concert audios

I agree and I include Sticky & Sweet wich I find pretty enjoyable too. But MDNA and Rebel Heart are total disasters, such a shame. I hope they treat the audio edition better with Madame X. I wonder if it'll sound too different since it's a theater recording  :confused:

4 minutes ago, luis-rj said:

Has anyone here seen this recent interview? https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9388115/madonna-batuka-sisterhood

Looks like the beginning of the DVD promotion to me... What do you guys think??

That was from a month ago, and likely put out as damage control for her irresponsible IG posts at the time

So funny when fans say ''I hope she doesn't use any crazy filters or seizure edits''

When every recent madonna tour has always been full of those by default! We all know she loves her mdna tour - contrasty filter lol

I really doubt there willl be a Netflix produced concert, don't now where they get that lol! She's no taylor swift...lol

They should call whoever edited confessions tour to do this one.  I dont think the crazy edits will work for these slow MX songs.

BTW... Rrebel Heart was her BEST tour ever....

56 minutes ago, bedtimestory said:

So funny when fans say ''I hope she doesn't use any crazy filters or seizure edits''

When every recent madonna tour has always been full of those by default! We all know she loves her mdna tour - contrasty filter lol

I really doubt there willl be a Netflix produced concert, don't now where they get that lol! She's no taylor swift...lol

They should call whoever edited confessions tour to do this one.  I dont think the crazy edits will work for these slow MX songs.

I expect heavy filters and effects for god control. From a stiff ancle that performance would look pretty boring. So i bet they will try to give us an epileptic seizure 

1 hour ago, bedtimestory said:

why does this have to be about Taylor Swift? Netflix is not Taylor Swift central and has featured other musical artists in the past. though i agree that it probably isnt going to Netflix. i have a feeling it is going to Amazon Prime since the company that did the documentary filmed the concert as well.

i love Rebel Heart tour too. i agree the audio is not up to par but i still enjoy it a lot. though i would love that this new tour concert get a lot of 'crazy edits or seizure edits' like the last couple of tours.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
26 minutes ago, jonnyciccone said:

Having been there in person in Lisbon I just want video/audio that captures the vibe of the show. No need to fuck with the vocals, she was on fire!

Agreed, she sounded fantastic!

1 minute ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Agreed, she sounded fantastic!

She sounded really good throughout but the test came when she performed 'Crazy' as for some reason I REALLY wanted to see how it would sound - and it sounded like the album version on steroids. That emotional raw delivery on point throughout. Then the fado stuff. Just beautiful. I found lots of the show deeply moving - the place nearly exploded when the Batukadeiras came out. I want the tour film to capture that feeling.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, jonnyciccone said:

She sounded really good throughout but the test came when she performed 'Crazy' as for some reason I REALLY wanted to see how it would sound - and it sounded like the album version on steroids. That emotional raw delivery on point throughout. Then the fado stuff. Just beautiful. I found lots of the show deeply moving - the place nearly exploded when the Batukadeiras came out. I want the tour film to capture that feeling.

The entire Lisbon set and the performance of Frozen were my favourite moments of the show so I really hope that the footage gives it justice. Crazy was one of my favourite performances as well, I really loved it and again she sounded so good and raw.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
53 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

where was it announced this imaginary dvd is coming? I mean we expect one and everyone is commenting as if they know all the details lol

Why wouldn’t a DVD be coming? It was filmed professionally, most of her fans purchase things physically, and she’s released all of her tours on DVD since 2006, so I’m sure it’s going to be here eventually.

3 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Why wouldn’t a DVD be coming? It was filmed professionally, most of her fans purchase things physically, and she’s released all of her tours on DVD since 2006, so I’m sure it’s going to be here eventually.

I didnt say it wouldnt be coming. I am just wondering when t was announced - everyone seems to know what it is going to look like and what is going to be on it lol

I expected something would be released eventually but we have been wrong about things before.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
7 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

I didnt say it wouldnt be coming. I am just wondering when t was announced - everyone seems to know what it is going to look like and what is going to be on it lol

The shows in Lisbon were recorded and Madonna did share a snippet of the footage a few months ago on her Instagram so hopefully the DVD will contain the full show. I hope something will be announced soon though.

On 6/23/2020 at 4:50 AM, lucasciccone said:

I agree and I include Sticky & Sweet wich I find pretty enjoyable too. But MDNA and Rebel Heart are total disasters, such a shame. I hope they treat the audio edition better with Madame X. I wonder if it'll sound too different since it's a theater recording  :confused:

You include Sticky & Sweet on a list of enjoyable audio releases? It was nothing but atrocious. I would even say that MDNA wasn't the worst production, but I agree on RHT. Her live vocals were buried under countless layers of Studio vocals, don't get me started on the editing, though.

1 hour ago, MCL_1993 said:

You include Sticky & Sweet on a list of enjoyable audio releases? It was nothing but atrocious. I would even say that MDNA wasn't the worst production, but I agree on RHT. Her live vocals were buried under countless layers of Studio vocals, don't get me started on the editing, though.

A live release should sound like a live release. Despite the vocals, the audience sounds like it was grabbed from stock audio, and on MDNA, it sounds like all "instruments" were re-produced in the studio.

6 hours ago, ScottyX said:

I expected something would be released eventually but we have been wrong about things before.

5 hours ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

The shows in Lisbon were recorded and Madonna did share a snippet of the footage a few months ago on her Instagram so hopefully the DVD will contain the full show. I hope something will be announced soon though.

She also posted that photo of her watching it on her tv. So something is definitely coming. I would hope by the end of the year at the latest.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic